Chapter 2: Olivia Pines

Ash's eyes widen as looked at the girl in front of him. She tilted her head to the right, looking at him. She was floating upside down. She pouted and turned over so that her feet were touching the ground. She stood on her toes and leaned in close to Ash. Ash leaned back, coming in contact with a wall. He wasn't at his home no more. The girl tilted her head to the side and continued to look at Ash. A moment later a smile crept in her lips. She closed her eyes and smiled brightly at him. He gulped and brought his eyes back to normal.

"...Hi" he said slowly. She opened her eyes and looked at him curiously.

"Hello!" She said cheerfully. She was floating.

A girl.

Was

Floating....

FLOATING!

Ash quickly looked down to see if she was really floating. It could have been a figment of his imagination.

Nope!

She's defiantly floating!

"Y-You're floating..."he said quietly.

"Huh?" She asked. She looked down at her feet. "Oh!" she giggled. She nodded. "Haven't you seen a ghost floating before?" she whispered.

Ash shook his head. He stopped when he processed what she said. 'Ghost'

"Ghost...?" he asked. He tried the pinch himself. Please let this be a dream. Maybe I'm still at a party and I'm drunk out of my mind. He thought.

She nodded. She tilt her head to the side then to the other side. She looked at his face and what he was wearing. She wore a light white dress. Not a wedding dress but like a summer dress. Her hair was a light dirty blonde and brown, her eyes were like an ocean blue. Pale skin, a height of 5'2. For a ghost she looked unharmed. There was no signs of body parts missing or any blood. If she wasn't transparent and floating then she'll look human.

"Hey are you okay?" She asked. Ash had gotten paler. He almost looked transparent. In fact the girl was looking more human. Ash looked down at his hands. They weren't there.

"What's happening?" Ash said. His feet were already missing. The girl stopped floating and had her feet on the ground.

"I feel solid" she said. She made a face.

"Let me out!" Ash yelled. She was panicking now.

"I don't..." she said.

"Let me out! Now! Please!" Ash yelled. In a second he was completely gone.

*~*~*

Ash woke up in his bed. He groaned and turned around, falling off the bed.

"Ow" he winced and rubbed his arm. His eyes widen when he remembered about the girl.

He touched his face and quickly got up to look in the mirror. Everything looks normal. He sighed in relief.

"Ash!" Ms. Patterson yelled from downstairs. Ash groaned and started walking out the door. He didn't noticed the little girl sitting on his bed.

Once he was downstairs, he saw his mom surrendered with pots in the kitchen floor. He mentally slapped himself.

"Mind explaining what on earth happened here Ash Deacon Patterson." his mom put her hands on hips. He rolled his eyes and shrugged. She frowned.

"If this I your way of showing you don't like this place then fine! Clean this up! I'm sick an tired of doing this Ash! You're still acting like a 5 year-old! You're 17! Ash you have to grow up!"

He started thinking of something else, not wanting to listen to his mother's lecture. He walked over to one of the pots and picked it up. She kept on rambled. He noticed that she finally left the kitchen. When he finished picking up the pots he was about to walk upstairs when his mother called him.

"Yes?" Ash yelled.

"Can you put these boxes in the attic for me?" She came out of the living room. He nodded and walked into the living room. He picked them up and carried them to the attic. He dropped them on the floor. One of the boxes fell over. Pictures, papers, and an album fell out. He groaned and started picking up the papers. He stopped when he looked at the photo.

It was the girl. She was smiling and there was a boy that looked just like her. They were both smiling. He looked at to back of the photo.

Olivia and Dante

"Olivia..." he whispered.

"Yes?" Olivia said behind him. He jumped, hitting his head on the roof and fell down on his butt.

"Oops! Sorry!" She giggled and smiled. She looked down at the photos. Pain flashed in her eyes.

"Do you know him?" Ash asked, rubbing his head. Olivia nodded.

"He's my brother! Dante Pines" She smiled proudly. She saw the album and instantly reached for it. She picked it up and smiled. She flipped through photo's of the album and finally stopped in a certain one. She shoved the album in his face, causing him the hit the wall. He looked at the photo. Two adults were smiling and two kids were smiling. The mom was holding the daughters shoulder and was standing right next to her husband. The husband was hold his son's shoulder and had his arm around his wife.

"That's my mom" Olivia pointed at the older woman. Light blonde hair and blue green eyes. Olivia then pointed at the man.

"That's my dad" He had brown hair and blue eyes. Lastly she pointed at the son.

"And that's my brother!" He had dirty blonde hair and blue green eyes.

"What happened to them?" Ash asked. Her smile disappeared. She put the album down slowly and gave a shy smile.

"They moved out after I died" she whispered.

A/N

I sort of cried making this chapter ;^;

Who'd think that signing up for homeschooling could be such a pain in da butt -.-

If you happen to sign up for home schooling do it a month before you start school!!!

-3-