Chapter 1: New Beginnings And Old Endings

I unpacked the finally box of my stuff in my room. I sighed and jumped on my bed. I looked up at the white ceiling, thinking. This was my new home now. In a new city. In a new state. In a new school. Restarting my life. I shook my head and closed my eyes, slowly falling asleep.

"Catch the ball son!", my dad said to me. I looked at my dad and nodded. He threw the ball but I didn't catch it. I ran after it, picked it up and turned around to throw it back. But he wasn't there. I looked around and called out, "Dad!" I kept yelling for him but he never responded.

I saw my mom sitting in the church. She was dressed in all black and crying. She was whispering, "Don't leave us Lucan! You promised you would come back! You promised!"

I jolted up from my dream. I was sweating and panting. Dad, I thought. I felt something wet on my face. I wiped it off with the back of my hand, ignoring it. I looked at the bed clock, 7:59. It was basically already 8 in the night. Time went fast. I got up and sighed. I walked out of my room and walked down the stairs. I saw a note on the coffee table in the living room. I picked it up and read it,

Ash honey I'm going to the store real quick. I'll be back in 20 minutes. If you want anything just call me.

I crumpled up the note and threw it in the trash can. "I want my dad", I said. I started walking up the stairs when I heard a huge noise of pans dropping in the kitchen. My eyes widen and head snapped towards the kitchen. I walked into the kitchen and found all the pots scattered on the floor. They were faced down and on the edges of the floor. What the hell, I thought.

I looked around the kitchen and found nothing. I looked down at the pots. I shook my head and picked them up, putting them on the counter. When I was finished I started walking out of the kitchen when one the pots fell on the floor, making me jump. Crap! I saw it move, towards me. I panicked and ran up the stairs, almost tripping. I ran in my room and closed the door behind me, locking it. I panted and gulped, my throat was dry.  

"What the hell was that?!" I said to myself. I didn't dare to open the door to check if anything was behind it. I put one of my chairs under the door knob so nobody can get in. I backed away slowly from the door, keeping my eyes on it the whole time. Suddenly there was a loud Bang at the door. I jumped back, tripping on one of my boxes. I cursed under my breathe and another bang followed. Am I going to die here? Will I finally get to see my dad again? What about my mom?, a thousand questions ran in head.  It continued for about 2 minutes, until it finally stopped. I slowly stood up and made my way to the door. I removed the chair from under the door and had my hand on the door knob.

Should I?, I thought. I unlocked the door and pulled the door open. My eyes widen, "What is this?"

What stood in front of me was a garden. There were flowers, tomatoes, different kinds of plants around me. I remember this place. "This is my garden" I said. I hesitated to walk in. I nodded my head, about to step in the garden when a face appeared in front of me. My eyes widen when I noticed she was floating upside down.

---------------

A/N

AH! Finally! -does a little victory dance- done with this! Not bad for a first chapter in this story! ITS NOT EDITED!!! So I think I may need an editor! ^-^ Anyways!!!! I'll do this early!

CAST TIME!!!

Who should play as Ash?

Ash has short brown hair, his eyes are a mix if blue and green. Like those eyes you don't see everyday, blueish greenish. You know what I'm talking about! He's tall, and pretty slim, nothing bust about him.

I'll add more characters in here!!! And I'll be counting on you to help through covers, cast, and trailers! You guys get to do the fun stuff >w<

Anyways, I think I kept you here long enough!

Miss Jackson Out! /(.3.)\