My Brother Is In Love With My Best Friend?...But, He's Gay!{Chapter 8}

Chapter 8

It's been a week since the hospital... they finally got Tanner yesterday. and do you know where they caught him? At his house! sleeping with HOLLY!!!!

"Rose!" Donavan called out to me. He had givin up on Holly and the sex tharapy. I was at his house now. Things had gone all wrong only to make them right, I thought for the billionth time that day. He came and pecked me lightly on the lips, sat down, and pulled me close to him, all while giving me the phone.

"Hey Rose, Whats up?"Cassie's voice filled my head.

"Nothing much, just sitting here with Donovan. How about you?"

"Nothing, just cleaning around the apartment." She was making a lot of noises through the phone, so I knew there was something she wasn't telling me.

"Cassie... are you sure that's the only thing that your doing?" I asked suspiciously.(sp?)

"Huh? Oh yeah, um Im not doing anything else. It's just a little messy, and somethings are kinda heavy," she said with hesitation.

"Ok...nevermind then." I knew she wasnt going to tell me anything so I just gave up.

"Yeah, so why'd you call?" I asked her.

"Just wanted to know if maybe you wanted to do anything?"

"Ok sure. What do you want to do on this lovely day?"

"Hm... ICE CREAm!" she shouted. I laughed, pulling the phone away from me ear.

"Haha, okay. Want me to pick you up at your place?" I asked.

"NO! I mean, uh, I'll just come to your house. Okay?"

Again with the something shee not telling me. I sighed.

"Yeah, Ill be here."

"Okay! Toodles my love!" she yelled into the phone. I smiled, even though she couldnt see it, and hung up.

"What was that about?" Donovan asked.

"Cassie wants to go and get ice cream. She's coming to pick me up soon."

"Mmm... okay then," he said. He pulled me closer to him again, and started kissing me. I smiled into the kiss.

~*~Cassadees P.O.V~*~

"Why do you have to leave?" Donovan whined to Rose as i pulled her up and out of the kiss. it was fifteen minutes after I had called her.

"Because-" I pulled her through the front door before she finished. A sharp pain shot across my abdoman(sp?) for the tenth time today. I grunted in pain. Rose looked at me oddly but shrugged and got into the car...Wow she doesn't even care that her best and only friend might be going into labor.

"What's wrong?" she asked twenty minutes later when i got another contraction.

"Nothing!" I screamed, my ice cream cone was now all over my skirt. Paul came up next to Rose and tapped her on the shoulder, which made her jump. He was standing with Donovan.

"Honey, whats wrong?" Apperantly my babies daddy saw my pain. And not Chyna's daddee.

"Um, Ive been gettin these really sharp pains a lot today. I-I think I might be going into labor," I answered. When I said that, Paul's eyes got huge.

"Your not in labor unless you feel your water break," Rose stated. I glared at her, I was not in the mood to be corrected. But I knew she was right. I guess it could be the baby kicking, or false labor, I don't know.

I started walking again until I felt another pain. This one was by far the worse, i fell backwards from the pain. When i screamed, I was immedietly greeted with people trying to help me up. I couldnt hear their voices, the pain was unbearable. How could I not be in labor right now?!

"Maybe we should take her to the hospital," Rose said.

"YA THINK!" I yelled. She flinched, but I was in too much pain to say sorry to her. I felt someone lift me up bridal style, and turned my head to see Paul carrying me. I grinned at him, mouthed a thanks, and closed my eyes, hoping the pain would magically(sp?) fade away.

* * * * * * * * Hospital* * * * * * * *

"Cass, are you ok?" Paul asked me for the billionth time since we got here

"Ya." I said as the Rose's doctor came through the door. Apperantly he was a baby doctor, whatever those are called.

"Mr. Dunne, your girlfriend seems to be in false labor. We are going to have her stay over night. we are going to need her insurance information among other things. Please come with us." Paul did as he was told and followed the people from the reception desk downstairs.

"So whats wrong with me?" I asked the doctor.

"Well, some people go into a stage in which they think they are in labor but thier not. we don't know exactly what causes it." (A.N. I don't really know Much about False labor, but doctors do. I'm to lazy to go search it on webmd.com so if you want to know real facts please do. --nicole)

"Ya, well me bing six and a half months pregnant i think it would be a pretty bad thing." I smiled at him.

"Um, you're not six and a half months pregnant, You're eight and a half months pregnant." he looked at me puzzled.

"What!! You SLEPT WITH MY BROTHER FOR TWO MONTHS BEFORE YOU EVEN TOLD ME!" Rose screamed alarmed.

"I--I didn't know until i found the tape, we were both drunk at the time. He was still With Hayden at the time." Hayden was one of Pauls Boyfriends, they had broken up when we found out i was pregnant.

So Watch my chest heave

as this last breath leaves me

I'm trying to be

what your dying to see

Feel like "f**k man"

Can't take this

anymore this heart break this..

Rose grabbed my phone from the table next to me and turned it off. She looked worried, I could go into labor at anytime now.

"OK, I talked to the people downstairs and they said we can go home as long as you dont do any heavy lifting or anything exhausting(sp?)." Paul said as he walked into the room. I got up out of the bed carefullly tearing the needles and other things out of me. I stood and closed the curtain to change, after i was fully dressed we went to Donovan's house with Rose and him. He had gotten amancipated when he turned 16. He was turning 18 this year.

"Hey Cass, why don't you go lay down, your probly tired from being at the hospital for today," Donovan told me. I wasn't really tired, so I decided against it.

"Uh, no im good. I slept a lot at the doctors, so you know what, I think we shoudl all just watch a movie or something."

"Sure, what movie do you want to watch?" Paul asked.

"Hmm...uh...well...maybe-"

"CASSIE!" Rose shouted.

"What?!" I shouted back alarmed.

"Would you just pick a movie already?!"

"Ok, ok. Damn, calm down..." I mumbled.

Rose was acting different lately. She had been kinda mean to me, I knew I was too but i had an excuse. I was 8 and a half months pregnant! She wasn't, and she just had these random mood swings. But it only seems to happen when she with me, when she's with Paul or Donovan, she's perfectly fine. It kinda freaked me out knowing that my best friend might be keeping something from me. I just don't know...

--See ya later guys hoped you enjoyd this chapter

Maria and nicole <3<3<3