My Brother's In Love With My Best Friend?...But, He's Gay!{Chapter 4}

Chapter 4

A month later I really started to notice how much time Paul and Casedee spent together. I noticed how they looked at eachother, and then one day he even asked our mom if he could move in with her, the strangest part? My mom said yes! The day after that they were living together. That's when I started thinking something was up, but I wasn't sure. He said it was because she lived closer to the school, She lives right across the street from us.

"Hey Cassie! Just wanted to see if you wanted to hang out! Call me later, bye."I said to her machine. I wondered why she wasn't answering...she always answers my calls. Cassedee had really started to get bigger in the stomach area and one day my mom asked me if she was pregnant. I yelled no and then she looked at Paul with her when-are-you-going-to-tell-her face on. Uuugh even my own mother knew what was going on! This wasn't fair! I was so going to get it out of them.

Of course, I still haven't seen what was in that other room. It was really weird, I really which I knew what was going on. Everything seem to be going down hill since Paul and Cassadee started getting buddy buddy. Ok so yes, we were always friends, but having Cassadee and Paul, maybe in love with each other. That's weird. He's a whole year younger than us! That was freaky. I couldn't believe what was going on. I really wanted to sneak into her spare room, but I never got around to it. Then everytime I visited her and Paul. It wasn't as it seemed.

"Cassie, I thought you said Paul slept on the couch?" I looked at her wondering why the couch wasn't all messed up.

"Oh yeah he does. Um we just...cleaned up since you were coming over!" She looked nervous, almost guilty.

"But you didn't know I was coming over."

"Oh um..well..I just mean, we always make sure it's clean now!"

I shook my head but kept my mouth shut. I had no idea what she was talking about. But I know I couldn't help looking at her stomach. It was getting bigger and bigger each day. Like some alien was growing inside of her. I bit my lip trying to keep shut about it, but I knew I was going to burst soon.

"Cassie, please tell me you're going to go to the gym sooner or later. It's annoying me on how much you really let yourself go. I knew you were never like that. You always cared about what people said, and now it's so weird."

She looked at me and I guess she was pissed. I didn't really think about how she would react, but it sure was different than normally. Well ignoring her long speech, I sat down on the floor and started counting how many seconds it was until she stopped talking. I was up to 78 seconds when she started waving a hand infront of my face.

"Rose?! Rose are you even listening to me?! Like really why can't you ever just listen to me?! I mean really you never do!" Cassadee was shouting at me..

"Shut up and just tell me what's going on will you?!" SHe just shook her head and kept on doing what she was doing.

I can't believe my best friend just blew me off like that. I sighed and got up and left.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------