You l i g h t my w o r l d *Niall Horan Love Story*

I slammed my laptop shut, a dissapointed look spread across my face. The tickets had sold out within matters of minutes. There was no way I was going to get to see them, or meet them. I got off my bed and faced the mirror, it had been a lazy day.. only because I wanted to get tickets. I quickly changed into something more appealing and brushed my hair out. I walked down the stairs, trying to not be noticed by my mom.

"Sasha, honey! Come here for a minute!" I mentally groaned, the point was NOT to be noticed. I sulked into the kitchen and sat down on the stool.

"Yeah, mom?"

"Can you take Diana for a walk?" I groaned, not mentally this time. I just nodded and got up, I whistled to get Diana's attention and she came running towards me. I put the leash on her and took her out front. I started walking with her down the street and sighed. I was really upset that I wasn't able to see One Direction. I really love them, especially Niall. Oh his wonderful accent, and his messy blo-

"AHHHH!" The sound snaps me from my thoughts, I look down to notice Diana isn't on her leash anymore. My head snaps around until my eyes land upon her pinning someone to the ground.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry!" I scream as I race to get her off of the person. I get her off, and scold her before helping the person up. It was a teenage boy with curly brown hair, and sunglasses covering his eyes. He laughed a bit, and I smiled slightly.

"I'm so sorry, she normally doesn't jump people... and well... I'm normally paying attention too.. I'm just a little distracted, tickets went on sale for my favourite band, One Direction, ever heard of them before? Yeah, well.. I couldn't get tickets and I really wanted to see them.. well more specifically I wanted to see Niall, he's Irish, and a total cutie. And I've told you too much... sorry... again..." I said, oh my gosh. I'm such a freak! The boy laughed and started to talk before being interupted,

"AYE HARRY! YOU ALRIGHT?" Yelled four different accents. The boy, Harry, laughed and screamed back,

"YEAH BOYS, COME HERE THOUGH! I WANT YOU TO MEET SOMEONE!" I tightened my grip on Diana's leash as four boys came running towards us. One stuck out to me the most, the boy with the blonde hair. They all took their sunglasses off and my heart stopped,

"I'm Harry, this is Niall, Louis, Zayn and Liam..."

"S-Sasha.." I managed to stutter, then I realized something. I had just ranted.. to Harry.. 1/5 of One Direction about how I wasn't seeing One Direction AND about how cute Niall is. Oh gosh. This is embarrassing.

"Hey, don't worry bout the ranting.." Harry said, noticing how flushed my face was. I nervously giggled, and stared down at the ground.

"Wait..." I started to say, "Why are you here? You aren't supposed to be here for two months?"

"We wanted a little break in a smaller town," A familiar Irish accent responded. My heart skipped a beat, and I nodded.

"Cool" Really Sasha? ARE YOU SERIOUS? 'Cool'? That's ALL you could think of?

"Well, we best be on our way, love.." Harry said, pulling me into a hug and slipping a piece of paper into my back pocket, "Here's my number, text me later and we can meet up to hang out," I nodded, wrapping my arms around him, hugging him back. Louis, Liam and Zayn all made their way to me, and hugged me. Finally, Niall walked over.

"You're really pretty," He said softly, before pulling me into a hug. I blushed and hugged him back. He slowly pulled away, brushing his lips across my cheek.

"After you text Harry, I'll ask him for your number then I'll text you, okay Sasha?" He asked, his thick Irish accent visible more than anything. I nodded, and smiled. He smiled one last time before turning around and yelling,

"HEY GUYS! WAIT FOR ME!" He ran off after the guys and I stood there smiling like an idiot. I walked Diana back home then ran into my room. I did a ninja dive onto my bed, grabbing my phone in the process. I typed Harry's number in, saving the contact. I went to 'new message' and started typing.

'Hey Harry, it's Sasha. Thanks for making my day, :)'

I placed my phone on my bed, a smile held on my face.

Ahhh. Life is good.

This is dedicated to one of my best friends! :) She loves Niall (As do I!) and I decided to write her a story!

Comment! Vote! Thanks loves! <3

-Kayla:)