Finding My Masquerade Man - Chapter 3

Chapter 3

I walked home after school that day, and felt something was going to happen.  I just hope that it was good.

I walked through the door and threw my bag in the closet before going up to my room to change.  Walking closer to my door I heard ripping and tearing.  I hesitantly opened my door, gasping at the sight before me.

They all turned to me, “It was you!” Miranda yelled pointing a finger at me.

I looked behind them at the remainder of my dress.   I couldn’t believe they had found my dress and tore it to pieces.

“I can’t believe I was so blind, it’s been you all along,” She ranted on.

“Miranda can you shut up, and get out!” I yelled. 

She turned and glared at me, “What did you say?”

“I said, can. You. Shut. Up. And. Get. Out!” I yelled going slower for her.

She huffed, and walked out of my room. Melissa and Melinda quickly followed behind her throwing the pieces of the dress all over.

I quickly grabbed a duffel bag out of my closet and threw some clothes in it.  I took the box that contained my glass slipper, and put it in the duffel bag.  I grabbed the landline and dialed Amelia’s number.

“Hello?” She answered.

“Hey Amelia, its Ella, what do you say about that sleepover?” I asked.

~~~~

I walked up to the door and knocked.  The door swung open and Amelia grabbed my arm dragging me inside.

“So what changed your mind?” She asked.

“I’ll tell you in private,” I said.

She nodded and walked up some stairs and through a hallway, to a door.  She looked both ways before pulling a key out, jamming it in the lock, twisting it and opening the door.  I quickly followed her and she shut the door behind me locking it.

I looked around taking in the colorful room.  The walls were painted white with neon splatters all over.  The floor was a pink furry carpet.  I took my shoes off running my feet through the carpeting.

“So, what did you want to talk about?” She asked as she sat down on a huge blue bed.  I sat down on the carpeting, running my hands through it.

“Well the reason I changed my mind,” I pulled out the bag of scraps from my dress, “Was this.”  I threw the bag at her and she gasped.

“Is this?” I nodded.

“Who did this?” She asked.

“My stepsisters.”

“But, I thought-“ she started.

“I have three stepsisters, Miranda, Melissa, and Melinda.”

She gasped, “The school bitches.”  I nodded.

She walked over and hugged me, “It’s okay, it’s senior year, I can leave them all at the end of the school year,” I said.

She nodded, “So you wanna do prank calls?”

I laughed, “Who’s the first victim.”

*10 minutes later*

I rolled on the floor laughing along with Amelia.