Chapter 3

Pic on the side is of Cassius Vaughn (but just imagine the guy with silver eyes and black hair) and the song is 'Vampire Heart' by HIM, but to make it better for you guys you should play whatever song that you love, is dark enough to fit this atmosphere of Supernatural angst and makes you feel like you're in a concert when you hear it :P

Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 3

Air's POV

The right decision resulted in all of us convening at Gran's apartment above the shop.

I have never backed down from what I wanted to do (unless ordered by my Crone or my better judgement) and I definitely was not going to miss my favourite band playing live. So we just had to plan the night carefully, and the others were so relieved I hadn't cancelled that they went along with it, even promising to do everything in their power to make sure that if we did get into a fight, they would stop it going too far.

"Oh you have to let me borrow this shirt, it is so cute!" Rowan gushed at my custom made black FireClava shirt that tied in the front so a part of the navel was bare.

"Sure, I'm not wearing it tonight." I attempted at shrugging with my hands behind my back before giving up. "Can someone help me with this?"

Willow came to my rescue and took the fabric that held up my top from out of my hands and tied it securely at the back of my neck and, without me asking her too, the part of it that tied in the middle of my back.

"There that tight enough?" She asked and I smiled at her from around my shoulder.

"With your girl scout knotting even if it wasn't tight no one would be able to get it undone," I laughed.

"That's why I let her do it," Rowan grinned after she took off her blouse and put on my shirt. "What do you think; does it match the rest of the outfit?"

I looked down at her red denim mini skirt, black spider-net tights and knee-high leather black boots, before looking back up at her smoky black eye-makeup and black lipstick, and nodded. "Yep, you're all set."

"I'm not so sure about this dress," Willow said after she applied her lip gloss and then inspected her reflection. "Don't you think it's too short?"

I looked at her dark amber dress, the glittery shine of it setting off her blonde hair (that was let out in her natural curls) and pale complexion (her dark eyes covered in the same black smoky eye Rowan had and her lips covered in a simple pink gloss), the sleeves of it wrapping around her arms and ended tied around her middle fingers on either end, the neckline a scoop neck so it gave a great view of her collarbones even though her neck was completely covered in a black lace choker that she borrowed from me. The hemline of her dress was up to mid-thigh with a tiny slit on either side, and since Rowan had persuaded her to borrow her black heels, her long legs were left bare.

I walked to my closet and got out a pair of high black boots (one of many since they were my signature look) and a pair of black, almost netty see-through leggings.

"Which would you like?" I asked holding them out and she took the leggings.

"Good choice, I would have been offended if you'd taken the boots." Rowan grinned after she finished checking her make-up. "Alright I'm done, just you left to do Air."

"Thank God!" Hawk cried from outside the door of my bedroom. "It's getting lonely out here!"

"Well you can come in, we're all dressed." I said once Willow had indeed slipped on the leggings and was decent.