Salazar Remembers

Me- Salazar, do the disclaimer.
Harry/Salazar- Phoenix_Malfoy doesn't own Harry Potter, or anything else you recognize.
Me- thank you Salazar. For your information, the pairing will be Salazar/Helga and Godric/Rowena, or, rather, Harry/Luna and Draco/Hermione.

3rd person P.O.V.
I'm Harry Potter. Perhaps you've heard of me? If you have, that's no surprise, so has the entire Wizarding world. But what they don't know is that Harry isn't the name I was first born with. I was first born, and still am, Salazar Slytherin. But that will be explained.

*Harry/Salazar's summer before 5th year, 11:59 P.M., July 30th. In 1 minute, it will be Harry/Salazar's birthday, and after Harry realizes he's Salazar, that is what he will be called, but until he remembers, Harry. The people exempt from this rule are people who don't know, who will still call him Harry.*

Harry is sitting in his bed, looking at his clock. It flashes in neon green 11:59. 1159. And then, the next flash 12:00. And then, he remembers.

He remembers everything. He once wasn't Harry Potter, golden boy of Gryffindor, but Salazar Slytherin, one of the four founders of Hogwarts. Rowena. Godric. Helga. Wait, Helga! Is she alive too? And what of Godric and Rowena! Are they alive as well, reincarnated?

Goodness, Ric is going to laugh at the irony of who I am when he finds out. Salazar thought. And then he remembered the mind connection shared between the 4 founders. He immediately goes to contact Helga. (A/N: the ' things and italics are talking in their minds, and if not specified who they are talking to, it's everyone.)

'Helga? Helga are you there?' Salazar thought to Helga.

'Sal? Is that you? Or am I getting my hopes up?' Helga thought back to Salazar. He breathed out a sigh of relief. Helga is alive! He could hug someone!

He then thought to reply 'Yes, Helga, it's really me. I just got my memories back, and you will never guess the irony of who I was born as in this life.' Salazar thought, amused by the whole subject.

'Who?' Helga thought to Salazar.

'Harry Potter' Salazar thought to Helga.

'No way! That is to good! I have to tell the others!' Helga thought, and Salazar felt the connection open up to Ric and R'ena as well.

'Ric! R'ena! You'll never guess who Sal was reborn as!' Helga thought to Godric and Rowena.

'Helga?!?!' Both Godric and Rowena thought simultaneously.
'The one and only!' Helga thought back.

'I'm here as well' Salazar thinks.

'Right back to who Sal is. It is so Ironic, it's hilarious!' Helga thought.

'Probably not as ironic as who I am, but go ahead' Godric thought.

'Sal is Harry Potter!' Helga thought to everyone.

'No way! Haha, Sal, your the Gryffindor golden boy!' Godric thought.

'Aright, alright, who is everyone else?' Salazar thought.

'Luna Lovegood' Helga thought.

'Really Helga? Your in my house!' Rowena thought.

'Who are you, Rowena?' Helga thought attempting to sound innocent.

'Hermione Granger.' Rowena thought.

'Really R'ena? Your in my house too!' Godric thought.

'Okay Ric, who are you?' Rowena thought.

'...... Draco Malfoy' Godric thought.

'Oh Merlin! That is just too good Ric! And you had the nerve to laugh when I told you I am Harry Potter!' Salazar thought, gasping for air he is laughing so hard.

'We can all meet up in Diagon Ally tomorrow, at 11 A.M. At Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour, that good for everyone?' Salazar thought.

'Yes.' He got back from Godric, Helga, and Rowena.

'Yeah, yeah, we should probably get some sleep.' Godric thought.

'Ric is correct. Goodnight Ric, Goodnight Helga, Goodnight Sal.' Rowena thought.

'Goodnight Rowena.' Godric, Salazar, and Helga thought, and Rowena cut her connection.

'Night everyone.' Godric thought.

'Night Ric' Helga and Salazar thought, and Ric cut his connection.

'Helga, I can't wait to see you again, my love.' Salazar thought to Helga.

'Me too, Sal, me too.' Helga thought.

'How do you think Airlia and Dominic did after we died?' Salazar thought.

'I'm sure our daughter and son were fine. Now isn't the time to get into that.' Helga thought.

'Your right, as always my dear. Goodnight Helga' Salazar thought to Helga.

'Goodnight Salazar.' Helga thought, and they both cut the connection, and settled down to go to sleep.

A/N: hate it? Love it? Somewhere in between? Please let me know what you thought, and how I can improve it! Please don't leave Flames🔥, they bring my mood down, but legitimate criticism is okay.
Phoenix_Malfoy