6 Common Enemy

“You are gonna pay me right?” Essence asked standing in front of Banko in nothing but her neon green thong. Her weave wild and all over the place her pierced nipples exposed and her pussy still sore from last nights pounding.

“When the fu*k don't I pay you?” Banko took offence. He always made sure Essence was hit off lovely. He didn’t appreciate her questioning him about it.

“Yea.. I was just askin.” Essence stuttered. Now that it appeared as though Carter and Kali were a ‘thing’ Banko stopped wasting his time paying Essence to get Carters attention instead he paid her for sex. He was a well hung man with even deeper pockets. She had expensive clothes to buy, bills to pay and a son she hardly ever seen but wanted to make sure financially the lil man was taken care of. Banko made it possible so at first she didn’t mind. But now he had gotten a little too comfortable around her. Last night she witnessed him taking a few lines of cocaine. He did it like it was no big thing. Next thing she knew he was blasting music yanked her dress off and pounded into her like no tomorrow smacking her on the ass so hard she was grateful she was a chocolate woman or else she was sure her bottom would be red.

“Enough with that asking sh*t. I don't pay you to ask no questions.” He snapped. He was naked rolling a phat L. The weed was sure to bring down his high from the cocaine bringing him back down to his obnoxious but some what laid back self. “Why don't you put that mouth of yours to better use.” He pointed at his manhood that sat between his muscle toned thighs.

Banko was a jerk. But he never tried to hide that. A part of her liked that about him. If it wasn't for his occasional drug use she could see herself fu*king with him for-real without it being all about the money.

Essence rolled her eyes dropping down to her knees in front of Banko. She started by kissing up his inner thigh laughing because when she did that he twitched. “I don't see nun funny” Her kissing him so gently on his thighs made his body shiver in ways it never has before. The odd sensation confused him. ‘Only bitches shiver’ He thought to himself. “Stop playing and put this dick in that mouth.”

Essence smirked. Taking his growing member into her skilled mouth. Allowing it to go as far as she could take it before she slowly pulled away stopping just so the head was left then she sucked him back in with ease . Never not once breaking eyes contact. This was his kind of girl. She came when he needed and left when he wanted. Use to be Carter's kind of girl until he set his eye’s on Kali. Banko couldn't get over how much he hated that bitch. She has only been part of Carter's life for a short period of time but Banko saw it coming long before anybody else could she was taking his best friend away.

“Go head bitch suck that shit.” He placed a hand on top of Essence's head forcing her to suck faster his head fell back and his eyes fluttered closed. . Just when she was getting to work someone was banging on his door.

“You gon get that?” Essence stopped pulled her mouth off his pipe but still worked it with her hands.

“Naw who ever it is will go away.” He said before encouraging her to finish what she started.

____________________________________________________________________________

“My moms back in town.” Tahj announced. Sasha was sticking to her guns. It was starting to feel more like she was his roommate than his woman. She wasn't going to speak to him so he thought he’d try talking to her…  again.

“I know.” Sasha shrugged. “She stopped by my job yesterday.” Viola came storming into Sasha’s work place pissed. And she didn't care who heard her. She wanted to know why her son was sleeping on the couch. Sasha tried to defuse the situation before the entire hair salon knew she was having problems with her man at home but Viola had other plans she tried her best embarrass Sasha. Gave the gossip girls at the salon something to talk about.