2 Set back

"Didn't see enough booty last night?" Sasha asked Tahj when she noticed he couldn't keep his eyes off her as she cooked their breakfast.

"Sash you better stop playin, You know I only have eyes for you gurl." He moved closer coming up behind Sasha wrapping his arms around her waist. He couldn't help himself knowing she was practically naked underneath that silk robe.

"You stop playin," Sasha pushed him away " I mess up these pancakes you're making them over!" She warned him.

"Who's makin them over ?"

"You know damnnn well I'm no-"

Sasha's words were cut short by Tahj grabbing a hand full of her thick curly hair. Not hard enough to snatch out her strands but enough for her head to fall back and for him to get more access to her neck.

"I swear last night I wanted to be with you."

"Yet you were at Orlando's last night." She said in her 'negro please' tone of voice. Tahj chuckled returning his lips to the smooth skin on the side of her neck. Releasing his hold on Sasha's hair Tahj used his hands to explore her body , as much as she'd let him that is. "Wasn't worried about kissin on me then"

"I told you I was only there for Carter."

Sasha nodded "Oh yeah because he's feeling some stripper,"

"Bartender" Tahj corrected her. "Seems like a nice girl she won't give him no play though."

Sasha fake gasped. "She dared to turn down a Harris man? Good for her." Her voice gave off a hint of humor but deep down she wasn't joking and Tahj knew it. Tahj is good now he doesn't come home late with hickeys on his neck or scratches on his back smelling of other women but not long ago he was. Sasha loves him and stuck it out because in her situation, she couldn't just shut him out. He's the father of her child, her first love since junior high. This man took her virginity she lost count of all the ties Tahj had to her. Harris men are a handful she wouldn't wish that stress on anyone.

Tahj shrugged. Going back to kissing down on his woman's neck attacking her spot but Sasha didn't seem to be in the mood. Her stance grew stiffer.

"Did you talk to him anymore about it?" Sasha asked.

"Hmm?" Tahj mumbled. This wasn't something he wanted to talk about right now. He was still pushing for a quickie before their daughter Olivia woke up.

"You know what I'm talking about!" Drug trafficking and distribution sometimes even murder was something she never agreed with. It was a dealing she wanted her man out of, Tahj claimed to be ready but he was dragging his feet.

Tahj gave up on trying to get some the start of the 'when are we going to live the straight life' done turned him completely soft. He stopped kissing on Sasha taking a step back pulling at his right ear. He did that when he knew he was in trouble a habit he'd taken with him from childhood and with the amount of times Sasha had him pulling on his shit as an adult he was surprised he still had em. "Didn't come up."

"Why not?" Sash asked . "You think he's going to be upset?"

Carter depended on his big brother. Tahj was still considered essential but Sasha also knew Carter wanted the best for Tahj. Carter wasn't like their father. With DeAngelo once in the fold family or not there was no leaving, Not unless he was done with you and had nothing more to gain and even then DeAngelo didn't always let you part ways with your life. To Sasha's understanding that's not how Carter was running things . Tahj had Sasha and Olivia to think about Carter would understand.