The Lunch Date

As I walked up to the table he turned to look at me. Those gorgeous green eyes made me want to get lost in them... Okay, enough of that. Keep it cool Scarlet. Cool and casual. Keep a cupcake. "Hey you," he said.

"Hey," I replied.

He looked me up and down and smiled. "Have a seat." he stood up and walked over, pulling my chair out for me. "Thank you." I took out my lunchbag from the shoulder bag that I had hung on the side of my chair. The hot pink lunch bag could hold a fair amount of food. I reached i and pulled out a peach, a cheese sandwich and a bag of lays chips. Mmmmm salt an vinegar....

I watched him pull out a ham sandwich and an apple from a paper bag, slighly rumpling his burgundy  Areopostale shirt. Before taking a bite he asked me, "So...tell me about yourelf, what do you like to do...?" I paused for a moment to think."Well, I play tennis and swim for a swimteam...uh, I like to shop, and have tons of parties!" we both laughed. "You're cute," he said "I like you." OMG yay!

"I like you too."

___________________________________________

Okay, thnx so much for everyone who fanned and voted! i have some really big thoughts for this story so it's for sure going to get longer! I'll uploead A.S.A.P. :)

________________________________________________

{Zach's P.O.V}

"Good luck man, she'll latch on quick, use that charm!" Brandon reassured me. I walked over to the table and sat down to wait for Scarlet. I was so nervous and I was getting sweaty...must be calm. Then it hit me, like a lazer beam. When Scarlet walks through the lunchroom doors in her White Camisole and Skinny jeans with tan Uggs to finish...I feel as though I want to get up, run to her and sweep her off her feet.

As she walks up i give her a casual "Hey you." she smiles and replies"Hey." I look her up and down, admiring her sweet honey eyes. "Have a seat." I stand up and pull out her chair for her and she sits down and hangs her shoulder bag over the side of the chair.

She takes out a hot pink lunchbag from inside the shoulderbag she had put on her chair.Scarlet reached in and pulled out a peach, a cheese sandwich and a bag of lays chips. I then pull out my plain paper bag and grab my sandwich and apple. I decide to start up a conversation. "So...tell me about yourself, what do you like to do...?" I asked. 

Scarlet Vinci paused for a moment, probably thinking ."Well, I play tennis and swim for a swimteam...uh, I like to shop, and have tons of parties!" we both laughed. I thought she would say Doing my nails and gossiping..."You're cute," I told her (reallly, she was much MUCH more than cute) "I like you."

"I like you too." she said.

Yes. Brandon, Kyle and Connor were going to be so pround! They were right. I was going to have this girl in the palm of my hands with a heart of solid gold. I couldn't wait till she was finally mine.