My FairyTale

After I had been dropped off at my house I got some sleep and awakened in party-girl-mode. I had to find the perfect outfit to wear and the perfect hairstyle, AND the perfect make-up!!! This was the date I had been dreaming about! That dream was coming true and it made me feel like a fairytale princess going to meet her knight in shining armour!

I glanced over at the clock and saw that it was 3:30pm. Stella would be home and she was my total fashion prep team all-in-one package...She knew how to make people look good like no other girl I had ever met. Stel could even work her magic on boys!!!

I quickly looked over at my cell phone. Picking it up I decided to text her as to avoid losing my hearing because of her screaming about me getting a date with Zach.

Me: Heyyy stel, i hav a fashion emerg!!!

Stella: What is it?!!! I'm coming over.

Me: Got a date with Zach, NEED something to wear! S.O.S!

Stella: Hang on girl, im on my way! I'll be there in 15, gotta do a little errand! (;

Me: Kk, but hurry!

Stella: TTYL sista, you are going to look like a superstar when I'm finished here!

I sighed and smiled at my iPhone, it was all under control. ...Except I think what Stella meant by 15 minutes was 3-4 hours of shopping.

______________ ____________Two Hours Later_____________________________________

"Oh, girl you look gorgeous! " Stella sang to me.

I rolled my eyes and laughed, Stella was always so funny.

I had told her all about the date and she had gone shopping for about an hour before arriving at my place. Walking in the door she had had two HUGE bags of clothes ranging from dresses to skirts to floral shirts with ruffles. After that was a Medium sized bag of make-up, then a larger bag of earrings, necklaces, scarves and hats. I felt like Stella's own personal barbie doll!

However, when we were done I have to admit that I looked amazing. I ended up wearing  a loos-ish floral patterned shirt with a white tank top underneath, skinny jeans, and a pair of dark brown ankle boots with a brown leather jacket. To top it off I had left my hair as it was (down and poker-straight) since my hair is naturally straight. I had light grey eye shadow with the smokey effect, hoop earrings, mascara (duh!), and a touch of my favourite skittles lip gloss.

I heard the doorbell ring and  Stella rushed sowntairs to answer it. I walked over to my bathroom window and looked out only to see a Black Lamborghini purring away, parked on the road beside the house. I almost squealed with excitement. He was here!

I tried to walk gracefully down the stairs but ended up tripping on the last step, coincidentally I fell right into a pair of strong, muscular arms.

"Careful now, woudn't want to hurt yourself and make me drive you home before we've even left now do we?" a deep voice sheekily asked me.

I giggled, my fairytale starts now.