THE WAR

It's been a slow progress for ghouls lately, the CCG is everywhere! They have new buildings in every ward. They had one in the 1st ward-to-the-24th ward. It's been said on the news that if you were known to be friends with ghouls you would be killed and so would your ghoul friend(s). But every ghoul had heard the news and in the 11th ward a lot of ghouls came and it became a refuge. The school was more ghouls then humans and in jobs there were more ghouls but no one knew. Only ghouls did by secret codes like: fresh lunch, Kagune, and on a diet.

A secret ghoul group with about 200-500 members. And took over the 11th ward: and more and more ghouls joined the group. The CCG heard this and planned a full scale war! It was all over the news, ghouls knew, humans knew. The group was ready to fight, so was the CCG.

The war lasted 6 hours, over half of the CCG soldiers were killed and 200 ghouls were killed also. After the war it was kayos. Some human survivors were eating ghouls for food! Which made them ghouls too! And the other survivors killed them. While the ghouls were just eating, dead and alive CCG soldiers.

The CCG recovered faster then the ghouls, and where killing them faster than a normal ghoul could hunt for food! At first there were over 3 million ghouls in Tokyo, now there is only 98,625 ghouls! Every week 15 ghouls die, at this rate it would take 6,575 weeks to COMPLETELY kill all ghouls!!! More and more businesses shut down , both human and ghouls are now scared. But not the brave ones that would risk anything! Myke has restricted human contact for only school hours, so Koul Tan had to stop hanging out with KyRique', since then he joined the CCG and never said anything about his friends and research.

KyRique' never told the CCG about his research and his friends, but he also didn't tell his friends about him joining the CCG. The streets are more emptier, people only come out when needed to. Now more Ghøuls are dying 'cause of the lack of food. Some Ghøuls even break into people's homes, just to get food.

Davich proposed to Ayu, they were going to get married after college.
Myke and Adike where with the secret group now and never told their old group. At a secret group meeting they found out kyRique' worked for the CCG and kept it to them selves until the time was right.