THE FIRST DAY ØF SCHØØL

It was the beginning of the year and like every other student Davich was strange, he hadn't been in Tokyo for all his life. He use to live in America where his dad taught him how to play soccer.

Also he was different, he had golden hair, he had the best soccer skills, and was not in a group (everyone else was, so he thought)
He had met a girl her name was Ayu, she was also special she never ate at lunch and was very mysterious. Davich liked that, he became friends with her, and even started to date her!

Davich made friends with a group of ghouls! Their leaders were the two brothers Myke and Adike, the other group members were: Aliza, Myu (Ayu's cousin), and Koul Tan. Koul Tan had a Human friend his name was KyRique' a ghoul wannabe, he studied them and wanted to be one SOOO badly! The next day Davich and Ayu meet 2 humans, they become friends with them. They are: Jakuhh and Kye Kye.

Then Davich finds out ghouls are in this school! " Are any of you guys ghouls?" Said Davich, Jakuhh said no, so did Kye Kye. But Ayu didn't answer and looked nervous, which made Davich suspicious. "A-A-ARE YOU A GHOUL?" Davich yelled and the Nishki heard them (the group from earlier) and they came over "What's all this fuss about ghouls? Huh huh!!" Said Adike angrily. "Calm down brother don't want to scare our foo-I mean new friends now do we? Ha ha ha! See you around." Said Myke, and his brother and his group walked away.

"Be carful around those guys!" Said Ayu. "Why?!" Said the group. "Can't tell you guys right now." She replied. The groups did not meet until next month.

In the meantime Davich and Ayu started to get closer to each other. They had a lot in common, both their Dads live in America. Ayu's mom died though. Davich's mom is in jail.