Chapter 21 - No One Else

~ Chapter 21 ~

I groaned and rubbed my hand against the pillows. They were cold. I frowned and sat up. I rubbed my eyes and yawned then observed the room to see where in gods name Tempest could be. I looked over at his pillow and saw a beautifully handwritten note on it.

Good morning, Zelda. I thought you'd never wake.

I smiled as I read, I could imagine him smiling as he wrote this. I set that note down and looked around again only to see notes everywhere.

I picked up one that was on the floor as I was getting off the bed.

Getting up? I figured you wouldn't go back to sleep after you saw the note trail. Maybe you should follow it.

I giggled and took the notes with me as I went. The next note was on a wall.

To shower or to eat... I'm sure you'd want to shower with me, but seeing as you're left with only a mass of notes, should you eat or bathe?

I thought about it. I should definitely take a shower. There was note on his vanity.

Right there.

It drew and arrow to a door which I'm guessing led to his bathroom. I smiled and saw a note on the bathroom door.

Great choice. Get naked.

I laughed aloud and tossed my-his shirt on the floor and stepped in. I was blown away by how magnificent his bathroom was. It was so glorious, so neat, so elegant. Oh, yeah, I made the right choice. On the counter next to the sink I saw a note, and there was another one on the shower door.

Your admiration gives me an erection.

I shuddered as I read that and grinned. I walked over to the shower and read the note.

Think of me while you touch yourself.

Oh. My. God. My face flamed and he wasn't even here. I opened the shower door and saw a note on the glass wall. I pulled it off and read it.

I'll know if you didn't.

And how true was that. He would know. I blushed harder and started the shower and waited for the water to heat up. I looked at the current collection of notes and smiled as I took them out of the bathroom and set them on his dresser. I went back in the bathroom and got in the deliciously warm shower and felt myself melt. All of the stress I was feeling just slipped down the drain. The pain, the betrayal, all of it. I was so peaceful in here. Here, in Tempests home in another dimension that he created, I'm comfortable... here. With Tempest, in his comforting embrace, in his presence, in his space, in his bed. Oh, I'm very comfortable there. I smiled and thought, even though he wasn't here, I could still feel him all over me.

Geez, he's turning you on from a distance, calm down. I doubt that's what he wants me to do. Oh, okay, so what does he want you to do? Well, that's quite obvious. I blushed and mentally reread the notes. We must oblige The Lord. Oh my.

I've never had a more refreshing shower than that. I dried myself off and looked for the next note in his bedroom. There was a note on the dresser and another note on his closet. I grabbed the one on his dresser and read.

You can wear pants, but I'd prefer if you didn't wear any.

I don't think your pants can fit me anyway, Tempest Draven. I smiled and moved to his closet. I took the note and opened the closet doors only to he revealed to a gigantic walk-in closet. One man doesn't need this much space. I tore my attention away and read the note.

You can wear shirts, but I'd prefer if you didn't wear anything... at all.

Well, we can't all have that satisfaction. I grabbed a sweater and my underwear and slipped them on before I grabbed the notes and left out of the bedroom. Time to eat. I went down to the kitchen and saw less notes here. I picked up the first note I saw, which was the one on the counter.

My new favorite spot.

I blushed as I remembered yesterday's events play in my head. I walked around and saw a platter of food. My stomach rumbled. There was a note next to the platter.

Eat to your hearts content, both for you and for me. I'd appreciate it if you had high energy for my return, I'm feeling quite aroused.

I just giggled and began to eat every little thing on that platter. I was starving, and seeing as I didn't have much in my stomach, I needed to eat. When I was done I just set the platter in the sink and walked out of the kitchen and too the door where there was a note.

Stay. I'll return soon.

I rolled my eyes and peeped into the parlor where I saw the nice fireplace and a neat desk. There was a note on the desk. For me?

Well, it wouldn't hurt to check.

As soon as I turned for the parlor I was instantly distracted by Tempest stepping inside his own home. My eyes lit up and I found myself rushing up to him. I wrapped my arms and legs around him and smothered him with kisses. He grinned against my lips and pressed me against a wall for support.

I ran my fingers through his dark hair and pulled away from him. He was so beautiful. A smile danced on his lips and exposed his expensive pearly whites.

Perfection.

"Why are you so romantic?" I asked him.

"I'm not, this is just for you," he said and stroked my cheek. "I expected you to be up a lot earlier. You missed breakfast, and you're about to miss lunch."

"Is it a good idea for me to go?" I asked cautiously. "People will think I'm a homie-hopper." Tempest laughed heartily.

"What in the world is a homie-hopper?" The amusement in his eyes and tone made me laugh a little.

"A girl who bounces from a guy to his friends," I shrugged. "It's a term we used all the time."

"Well, no. Here, things like this are normal. Besides, Valen and I were never friends," Tempest laughed and parted from me. He lifted a bag. I raises my brow. "Your uniform."

"Right," I said with a nod. "I'll just take these and be back in a second." I reached for the bag but Tempest pulled it back out of my grasp.

"Ah-ah, Zelda. If you dress, it will always be in front of my eyes. But, you and I have unfinished business," he leaned in and tugged the sweater I was wearing. "Go." I shivered and took Tempests' free hand and guided him up to his bedroom to finish our unfinished business.

My body was super sensitive after he was done with it. I giggled as he watched me dress. It was his turn to marvel me. I had stared at him in awe as he dressed, then again, I was partially reeling from my intense orgasms. I started with my socks. Tempest seemed to have a thing for my legs.

"They're long, soft, beautiful," he murmured as he stared.

I blushed and laughed then slipped my underwear on.

"You don't have to wear those," Tempest said deviously. My eyes shot up to his.

"You can't possibly be that devious," I said. He raised his brow and crossed his arms.

"I am that devious. But you need to wear them. I recall the last time I came on to you and woke the Demon inside," he grumbled. "Continue."

I slipped into my bra and locked the clasp. I then put my shirt on and buttoned it up. I stepped into my skirt and shimmied it on and tucked my button up in before I wore my cardigan. I put my shoes on and then posed for Tempest.

"Done," I winked.

He walked over to me and cupped my face in his hands.

"Do I make you happy?" He asked interested.

"Very," I said with a smile.

Tempest didn't say anything else. He just brought his lips down on mine. He grabbed my hips and pressed them against his. He was already horny again. I shuddered against him. This man is insatiable.

"I'm a Demon, baby," he said with a grin against my lips. "Now, let's go before I change my mind about leaving."

We got back to Night before lunch was over. We were official. Tempest and Zelda. Demon and Human. Devil and Devil. What everyone expected has finally happened. Tempest tightened his grip on my waist and looked down at me.

"Everything changes."

"I can adapt," I promised.

"I know," he said with a small smile and stepped inside the cafeteria.

Everyone gasped and dropped to the floor. Even Blake and his group stared at Tempest and I with shocked expressions. I looked to the Devils to see their jaws practically on the floor. What? I made my way over to the table with Tempest and took a seat. Tempest sat next to me and placed his hand on my thigh but kept his impassive gaze as usual.

"Rise," Tempest said cooly.

"Good afternoon," I said with a smile. "Mind telling me what's got you so speechless?"

"How radiant you are," they murmured. "How calm Tempest is. How happy he is." I raised my brow and looked at him.

"Happy? He looks impassive as ever," I said with a snicker.

They rolled their eyes. Suddenly Mia popped up and sat down. Tempest quickly squeezed my thigh gently.

He leaned into my ear. "She's the pet, relax, Zelda."

I felt my rage simmer down and looked up at Tempest to see him smirking.

"I'm supposed to be the possessive one," he said amused.

"I have rights to be possessive, Lord Tempest Draven," I snipped back.

"Indeed you do, Miss Zelda Stacy, but you must recognize, that I'm not impressed with any other damsel but yourself." I rolled my eyes and nudged him.

"Oh toot my horn and call me Sally. There's got to be other women you have your sights on," I countered.

Tempest raised his brow. "And what of you? Surely there are men in your mind that you're madly in love with."

"Of course!"

"Well, guess what? I don't." I narrowed my eyes at him.

"I don't believe it," I said with a laugh. He wet his lips and laughed.

"Believe it." I stared at him for a while before I was taken away by how silent the cafeteria had grown.

"I believe we've become the center of attention, Tempest," I said as I looked around.

"I don't care about them, Zelda. As far as I can see, they don't exist." I turned back to him to see him gazing at me with soft gray eyes. I laughed a smile and just gazed at him. "You don't realize how captivating you are do you?"

"You already know that answer," I said lowly.

"You captivate me," he said and leaned in for a brief, chaste kiss. He pulled away and brushed his thumbs along my lips. I couldn't get over how gentle he was with me. He's nothing like the man that whipped you. "Oh, Zelda, I'm all of that man." He said low enough for me to only hear. I blushed and looked at everyone who just watched us. I felt my face flush even more. I slipped my hand into Tempests' and laid my head on his shoulder. I could feel his gaze on me, but it was comforting.

"Hi," I breathed to the Devils with a smile. They looked between Tempest and me and then finally just spoke to me.

"Hi, Zelda," they said still stunned.

"Mind me asking how?" Rex asked.

"How what?" I asked.

"How you got him to do... this." Rex motioned to Tempest. I looked up at him and saw that he was watching me. I looked at Rex.

"Nothing," I said honestly. "He's always been this way. You guys just don't know him like I do."

"No one knows him, what makes you so special?" Blake said standing close behind Valen. I noticed that Vikos and Hunter joined him. Hunter shoved his hands in his pockets carelessly. Vikos had a hard gaze.

"I'm normal," I said with a smile. "I'm simple. I get him, and he gets me. We're compatible." Valen scowled. I cocked my head to the side. "What's the problem? Jealous?"

"Been there, done that," he sneered at me.

I laughed and flashed him a smile. "You make it sound like you were the only one," I giggled. Valen's face fell into a straight line. He didn't expect that reaction. Tempest chuckled.

"She's not the same Zelda, Valen. Try again," Tempest looked over at him with a smirk. Valen rolled his eyes.

"You'll kill her," Vikos said. Everyone turned to him.

"I won't," Tempest said.

"He won't," Rex assured.

"And what makes you so sure?" Vikos asked and stared at me.

"Because when you care about someone, you don't let them get hurt," Tempest said and rose to his feet. "And you don't hurt them." I followed suit. He kept our fingers intertwined and turned to Blake. "Whatever deal you had with her is over. I'm crushing bones for her safety. Get in our way? I'll take you out. Touch her and you're dead. That goes for the rest of you. She's off-limits to a severe degree." He narrowed his eyes at Vikos and Valen. "And you can hold me to my word."

No one said anything as we made our way out. I just gazed up at him. This boy had a way with words that shook everyone's soul. He pulled me closer to him by wrapping his arm around me. He kissed my forehead and squeezed my waist.

"You're precious," he said softly. "I've already told you, I will risk everything for you, and I fully intend to."

"You don't have to," I said.

"I know," he said with a crooked smile. "I want to."

"So, where are we going, lover boy? My class with you is over," I said with raised brows.

"What makes you think I'd ever leave you alone now?" Tempest asked mirroring my reaction.

"So, I'm taking classes with you now?"

"You're sitting in classes with me. You don't have to pay attention to a single thing that's going on. I don't anymore."

"Because you've been here for the majority of your Demonic life," I laughed and followed him down the Angel hall. "Levi?"

"Mhm," he hummed and walked into the class. We both took seats next to each other. Tempest turned to me and observed me. I cocked my head to the side and smiled at him.

"What now?" I asked.

"Now, I may stare at you for as long as I please." I blushed and shook my head.

"You don't have to," I objected.

"This is another thing I want to do," he took a lock of my hair and twirled it around his finger. "I like you."

"I know," I laughed. "And everyone does too. Speaking of that, was that a good idea?"

"What?"

"Showing weakness?"

"When did I show weakness?" He asked with a raised brow. "Love is strong. Stronger than hate. It should never be mistaken for weakness."

"Are you implying that you love me?" I teased.

"I am."

"And you mean it?"

"I mean every single word I say. Have I ever lied to you, Zelda?" I shook my head. "Well, why start now?"

I didn't even hear Levi arrive nor did I see him until I tore my gaze from Tempest. Levi smiled at the two of us and I blushed. He probably thinks I'm a homie-hopper. Tempest chuckled.

"How long have you been there?" I asked Levi.

"Long enough," he said and looked at Tempest. "He's genuine. He's good for you."

I raised my brow. "Is an Angel recommending a Demon to me? Isn't that against everything you believe in?"

"In Night, you believe in whatever you want to believe in." He smiled and before I could say anything people began to rush in, bowing down at Tempest and I before they took their seats.

I looked at Tempest and studied his features while Levi spoke. Tempest wouldn't take his hands off of me for a fraction of a second, and oddly enough, I didn't want him to. Tempest was a walking paradox. He wasn't a guy you could look at and figure out completely. He was so different, so honest. Because he has nothing to lose. Huh. I never looked at it that way. Tempest was alone. Not anymore. I smiled a little and then frowned. But soon I will be. Can we not make this all about you? Fine. I sighed and laid my head on his shoulder and squeezed his hand. He squeezed it back.

Levi's a great professor, but I was dead tired by the end of his lesson. Not all of his classes learn the same stuff. What Levi was lecturing was brutal. We learned about the good. Tempest kept me close and chuckled.

"Some creatures here don't like violence. We have to appeal to them. It doesn't bother you does it?"

"I love horror movies, I'm fine," I smiled.

"You're tired."

"Should we head back?"

"To your dorm," Tempest finished for me with an amused look. "I can't always have sex with you, Zelda. It takes your focus off of the things that matter." I pouted.

"Well, then, we're going to your dorm. Not mine," I protested. Tempest smiled.

"I can do that," he said and began to walk me to his dorm.

"I've only been here once," I murmured as we stepped inside.

"Mm, yes, I'm picky about people who enter."

"Why'd you let me in?"

"Because you were wasted, and if I recall, you said you didn't have any panties on. The last thing I wanted was for you to be ravished by some random creature."

"Right," I murmured.

"You vomited on me," Tempest said with a small chuckle. I blushed. "I was livid."

"I could tell from how you were in the morning," I laughed a little. I looked around his cave of a dorm. It was just like his home. I walked into his bedroom and kicked my shoes off then crawled on the bed. It was far more comfortable than mine.

"You always want to keep powerful people happy, Zelda," I heard Tempest from the door.

"Hmm," I said sleepily. "I think I'll take a nap, you don't have to stay, but I'd like to wake up and see you there." He chuckled and came over to me. I felt the bed dip as he laid down and wrapped his arms around me, he pulled me to his body and buried his face in my neck.

"I'll wait till you're sleep," Tempest said with a smile. He pressed a kiss to my neck and tightened his hold. I couldn't help but smile.

Tempest listened to my thoughts as I slowly drifted into a deep sleep. I wondered about the times before I started to like Tempest, the things I said about him. The things I thought of him. Man, he did not come out to be the guy I thought he was. Remember all the times you wanted to punch him? Oh, God, I'm sure he remembers that. Ask him about it, he'll probably think it's hilarious. I wouldn't be surprised. Tempest seems to find anything about me either amusing or enraging. Because he loves you. And he means it. He can't love. He can love you and only you.

I woke up and saw Tempest watching me from a chair he set at the end of the bed. I rubbed my eyes and cocked my head at him.

"You came back," I smiled.

"I found it hard to leave," he said with a soft smile. You're a pretty wild sleeper." I blushed.

"That's an understatement," I said and stretched before I got out of bed and straddled Tempests' lap. He slipped his hands under my skirt and grabbed my hips, he tugged at my panties and sighed. "You can have it, you can have whatever you want."

"I don't want to test the control of my beast," Tempest explained. "Being with you like this taunts him."

Oh. No.

"I really want to have sex with you, I want to do many things to you, give you many things-I love making love to you. I would give you a child but you're right, I am my own worst enemy, I only fear myself. I want to stay, I've waited so long for you only to be consumed by myself. I want you-forever. You make me feel things I never knew I could feel. You make me happy," he laughed and caressed my cheek. "I want you to be my last memory, Zelda. I want to dive into the afterlife with your face clear in my mind."

"I don't want you to go," I said quietly. "I can't afford to lose you."

"Oh, Zelda," Tempest murmured as he gazed in my eyes. "You're strong."

"Because I've always had you by my side," I argued. "What happens when you're gone?"

"You'll be even stronger," he smiled. I shook my head and hid my face in his neck to hide the tears. Tempest rubbed my back and sighed. "After I'm gone, Rex will be your guardian. You will go to the dimension I've created with Sven, Alucard, and Aric. You'll wait for Rex's return. There will be tremors, kind of like an earthquake. The dimension will shift, I want you to hide until it's calm. Rex will protect you from then on. You won't be able to stay in that dimension for much longer after I've gone seeing as my imagination is the only reason why it stands. Rex, Aric, Alucard, or Sven will take you to their home and you will start a new life. I'd prefer if you stayed with Rex, he's got a family, and his kingdom is the safest place for you to go. He's very powerful, even more than me." Tempest laughed some. "I want you to move on, Zelda. Forget me, Valen, Night, Reese, Charles, your father, your foster homes, your mother, Earth. I want you to forget it all as soon as you step into Rex's world." I shook my head.

"I can't do that," I said with a sniffle. "I won't do that."

"Promise me you will move on," he begged. "You don't have to forget, but please, move on. Have a family of your own, love someone who can love you-"

"I can have a family with you! I can love you!"

Tempest sighed again and just calmed me down. He realized that there was no arguing with me on trying to find a new mate for me. I didn't want anyone else but him. He was all I needed. All I wanted. I was done moving on. I was ready to be stationary. He was perfect. Perfect for me. We have some kind of connection that I just can't explain, some connection that is more powerful than the bonds tying Tempest to his beast. I believe in that connection. I believe that we will prevail.