Hallway

Aerion glances at her new schedule.

1st Hour: History

2nd Hour: English

3rd Hour: Althetics

4th Hour: Math

5th Hour: Home Ec

6th Hour: Science

She lets out a sound of disgust. The thought of learning about dead people 1st thing in the morning seemed so boring to her. But she came late in this semester so there was no changing it now. As she speeds to the room passing her 'new' locker, she saw her. The Head Whore, aka Samanda, she is the head cheer leader for the sophmore squad. Samanda practically tortured her all freshmen year. The anger toward her was undescribeable. Why did Samanda hate her? Aerion really couldn't care less. As Aerion made her way into the room she was greeted by a pretty handsome teacher, maybe History wouldn't be that bad after all. He seemed pretty young to be a teacher, maybe 20. His skin was a perfect apricot, his eyes were a deep green, and his hair was a beautiful light brown that was pushed backed lazily by his fingers. He wore a regular blue button up with khaki jeans that was tight fitting in the front. "Oh. A new student how exciting. Your name is?" He had a British accent the perfect cherry on top. "Umm. Yes. My name is Aerion." "Unique name, I love it. Well go ahead and take a seat , class will begin soon."

I surveyed the room and for the most part seats were still empty. One sitting in the very front paper and pencil ready to go, a stoner in the back fresh off of his high, and other various ordinary looking ones as if they just woke up. The right side of the room was windows, floor to ceiling. The walls space that was available was covered in posters of presidents and important dates in history. The desk were long black tables, enough room for two students.I take a seat on the left side of the room in the middle. Too far back means I'm disinterested but too far up means I'm anxious. The monotone bell rings and a crowd of students flood the room.

'I need to be confident. I can do anything with confidence and courage.' That was her dad's motto, in honor of him she wouldn't weep, or at least won't let them see it. She diggs in her backpack pulls out one of her five journals, a permeant marker, a pencil and a pen, laying all of them on the desk in front of her. She begins to doodle on the front of the journal. Starting with a basic history in bubble letters and embellishing it with caricatures of presidents and buildings. While doodling someone sits next to her. Not looking up she continues, "Hi, my name is Uriah." Aerion looks up and omg.