Glowing Eyes

Hola Wattpad fans... Although I don't think I have any. But yes, this may seem like I'm taking you through the whole day, but trust me I have my reasons. So yep, Enjoy!

!! BEWARE: This is pretty long. Be ready. !!

   Moments after the little incident in English with Samanda one of the campus' security guards came because the neighboring classrooms called about unusual loud scream coming from the room. So the rest of class was just a security guard standing in the doorway telling us we could do what we wanted as long it was quiet and legal. Kids had smoking problems with Mary Jane at this school.  

   So once class was over Aerion just walked to the gymnasium for Athletics. Since she was a sophomore she still had to have a physical class. When she walked in the double doors she was greeted by Emmie, the head of the head cheerleaders, she was the squad captain of the senior squad, they were serious shit, she was holding a stack of flyers about becoming in a sisterhood of cheer. "Oh! Aerion, right? interested in cheering?" "No, not really. I'm not that much of a peppy girl." Aerion said trying to get past her but Emmie made sure she didn't let her walk away without a change of mind. "Well your super skinny. Flyer material for sure. Flying is super fun and you could for sure look like us quickly, just a little makeup and a curling iron. Instant popularity." Emmie handed her a flyer and smiled as she ran to one of the next girls walking in. Aerion slung her backpack from her back and put the flyer in. She walked to the girls locker room to change out of her regular school clothes. 

   After she changed into a simple white tee and black basketball shorts, she tied her mid-back length dirty blonde from her messy bun into a simple tight ponytail. The gym teacher, Coach Redwens wrote all the stuff they had to do today on the whiteboard inside the locker room. First on the list was a lap around the school. Aerion headed out the back exit door and plugged her headphones in and began her jog. 

   Halfway around she noticed a group of about 3 junior girls Aerion knew, they were the meanest, they even could punk seniors sometimes, no one really messed with them. They were  surrounding a smaller girl, probably a freshman, across the street in front of the school's auditorium. Don't do anything. It's not your business. Aerion told herself in her head. The younger girl began to scream and cry. Aerion stopped jogging and looked across the street, trying to see what they were doing to the girl. They were kicking and punching her, she was helpless. Aerion ran across the street quickly and screamed, "Leave her alone!". The junior girls turned around, they were your typical bullies. They used their hefty build and mean faces to intimidate anyone they wanted. "Bitch back up, unless you wanna be next." the 'leader' said, she was a good 80 pounds heavier than Aerion, this girl had muscle and fat. Her heavy black eyeliner and jet black hair made her chalk pale skin look even whiter, if that was possible. Her slightly thinner helpers were the same as her with the hair and eyeliner but one was African American and the other was Asian. Aerion looked over the girl's shoulder and saw the little freshman laying there curled up sobbing softly, she was already bleeding from her nose and her lip was busted. "Walk away, South beach." The Asian girl said with a thick Asian accent. "Seriously, you guys need to leave her alone." Aerion said trying to seem tough by not giving up. Aerion didn't know why she was doing this, her cycle must be coming, she was like a different girl in the first few days of it, what girl isn't? The leader cracked her knuckles and began to walk towards her, her helpers did the same, Aerion was their new victim. 

   "Don't worry, you'll get to walk away... limping." the African American girl said. Aerion was still going to stand up to them, bullies don't belong. Aerion stared at them looking them all in their eyes as they surrounded her. The little freshman was now sitting up trying to see why and what Aerion was doing. Aerion shut her eyes tightly, she was waiting for the first burst of pain. A hard punch hit Aerion on her temple, knocking her down instantly. A kick went into her rib cage, the pain rattled from her ribs to her spine and in her head. Aerion felt warm, her eyes hurt a little. "Leave me alone!" she screamed.  Kicks and punches continued, so did the pain. Warm liquid ran down her cheek, she knew it was blood. Aerion opened her eyes, she wanted to look around her before they began to swell with tears. They girls stopped, for some reason they stared down at her, looking as if they saw a ghost.

   "Stop. Please. Walk away, I won't say anything, this never happened." In that instant their faces went blank. No frown, no smile of satisfaction that she was begged for mercy, just blank, no emotion of anything. "Ok. This never happened. Goodbye." They all said in unison and walked away. Confusion was all that Aerion felt, that and obviously pain. Aerion sat up and looked over at the freshman girl, she must've been in gym class right now too, she was wearing a tank top and basketball shorts, her short shoulder-length hair was ruffled all over her head. 

   She had the same look those girls had before the went all blank face. "You-.. Your.... eyes....they ... they.. glowed.. Like bright light bulbs." she stuttered. "Are you crazy? My eyes? Glowing? Sure." Aerion said. Aerion got up brushed herself off and limped over towards the girl. "Where are you hurt?" Aerion asked, sounding like a mother. The freshman still looked at Aerion like she was a alien. "Calm down, there is nothing to worry about." The girl's face went blank for a moment. "My back, my stomach and obviously my face," the girl said completely at ease. "that's where I'm hurting." she turned her back and her shoulder blade was scrapped bad, probably happened from being kicked around on the concrete. "Is it bad?" the girl asked. "Uhh. A little, lemme see." Aerion touched the skin around the scar, within seconds the scar began to become smaller. Aerion snatched a her hand from the girl, looking at the scar as it disappeared from her skin. "Wow! Your touch is so comforting, I feel so much better." the girl said jumping up. The girl began to babble about what happened and Aerion noticed that her busted lip and the small scars on the girl's face simply faded away. The girl was healed. Aerion looked astonished. She was so confused, she got up and ran away from the girl and towards the gymnasium. 

   Aerion ran through the door into the locker room and grabbed all her things. She ran out of the locker room and into the gym, Ms.Redwens caught Aerion running and tried to ask her was everything ok, Aerion ignored and continued running she ran to one of the teacher's only restrooms . She sat on the floor of the one person restroom and sobbed, she didn't know why, she just was. After composing herself she got up and began to clean her scars away, but they weren't there. No scars. No busted lips. No scarred cheek. She ripped her shirt off and examined her ribs. Nothing. Nothing at all. What was going on?  Aerion thought, I ran from that girl, all the to the locker room and in here. I didn't limp at all. I ran the whole way. What ever was happening to Aerion, it was unnatural. Not possible.

   A soft knock tapped on the door. Aerion threw her shirt on and grabbed her bag, she opened the door without looking up, "I'm sorry, I know its a staff only restroom. It won't happen again." She opened her eyes, still looking down. She saw black converses and black distressed jeans. Aerion looked up and it was Uriah, the boy from her first class. "Put your regular clothes on, I need to take you somewhere." Uriah said whispering, trying not to cause attention from the few students walking in the hallway. "I'm going back to class Uriah. Not somewhere with you. I don't even know you. You don't know me." Aerion whispered back. "I know that you thought for Samanda to get that herpes stuff on her lips, and it happened," Aerion was taken back, how did he know that? "I know you saved Frankie from the bullies by making those girls do what you said and I know that you healed Frankie and yourself instantly. Is that enough? Now hurry up, we need to leave before a teacher comes and needs to use the restroom."

   Aerion shut the door and changed clothes. She put her hair back into a messy bun and walked out of the restroom. Her and Uriah walked out of the front door of the school and got into his little red Fiat. "Where are we going?" Aerion asked, now regretting her decision, she got into a car with a boy she didn't know and now her was driving her God knows where. "Where you're father worked." Uriah said as he fired up the engine and pulled out of the parking spot. "The fire department?" "No, the Institution."  What the hell was 'The Institution'? Her father was a firefighter, right?

 Wow! Long? I know, I can do what I want. *snaps fingers*. But yeah. This was long, I got carried away. Now plz don't be like, You are so cliche. No ma'am/sir. I am working on it. It WILL get cra cra, soon. Be patient child. Ok. Don't 4get to vote and comment. Plus subscribe if you aren't already. See ya later. 

-- On a different note. If you don't mind a boyxboy, go check out my book, "You're What?". --