Victor, Victorla

"Hey Alana, Erik." Serena smiled as her and Blair entered her room in the Ostroff Center. Taylor looked up boredly. "If it isn't the Upper East Side's favourite BFF's. You know, if you keep visiting me like this... People will start to get suspicious." Taylor snorted.

"A risk we're willing to take." Blair shrugged. "And we brought chocolate." Serena added smiling slightly. "Why? Chocolate is disgusting. It makes me sick." Taylor snapped. "You used to like it." Blair pointed out.

"Well I don't anymore." Taylor said gritting her teeth. This visit was starting to turn tedious. "Why?" Erik asked curiously. Valentine's Day 2005. Taylor thought to herself. "Taste buds change." Taylor shrugged.

"Whatever you say, Tay." Blair smiled. "Anyway, how are you both?" Serena asked brightly changing the subject. "It's been good. At least I have one friend in this place." Erik smiled at me. 

Taylor rolled her eyes. "Friend is a strong word." She retorted. "Which is why I used it." Erik replied rolling his eyes too.

"Well you shouldn't have. We all know I don't have friends." Taylor replied. "Then what are we?" Serena asked hurt. "Acquaintances. Companions maybe." Taylor shrugged pursing her lips. "Bullshit." Blair laughed.

"Queen B swearing. A sight to behold." Taylor smirked. "Or a sound to behold." She added. "No Blair's right. All of us are your friends. Just like you are ours." Erik agreed giving Blair a look of guilt. 

"Companions." Taylor corrected. "What's wrong with the word friends?" Serena asked confused. Taylor shrugged. "It's sickening. There's too many things wrong with the word. Too easy to misspell." She replied looking at my manicure boredly. Blair raised an eyebrow. 

"You don't like the word friends because it's too easy to misspell? Yet you love the TV show Friends?" Blair asked confused. "Sure." Taylor nodded. But she didn't seem all that convinced herself.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Friend." Taylor tried frowning. Serena, Blair and even Erik had since left. "I knew it." Blair smirked. Or so she had thought. 

"Nate told me." Taylor said blankly. "I thought so." Blair nodded. Then she sat down on the bed. "Get off my bed." Taylor dead-panned. Blair raised an eyebrow. "Really? You know my heart has been broken." Blair snorted.

It was then when Taylor noticed Blair's slurring and messed up hair. Almost like... "Who did you fuck?" Taylor smirked. Blair giggled. "I hate him." She whispered. "It seems like it." Taylor agreed. She knew the pain of sleeping with the wrong man.

"Chuck Bass is a pig." Blair slurred. Taylor looked at Blair in complete and utter shock. Chuck Bass? How fucking predictable. Taylor had thought she saw chemistry between the two so-called enemies.

Before Taylor knew it, Blair was clutching her face. Leaning in. Taylor smacked her hand away. She refused to use Blair like this. She refused to use her friend like this. "Please." Blair slurred.

"You're drunk." Alana hissed. Blair smiled. "No I'm not." She smiled drunkenly. Taylor shook her head pushing Blair away and out the door. "Go home." She whispered. Blair giggled. 

So Taylor sighed and looked both ways making sure no one was around. "Let's go." Taylor grinned leading Blair down the hallway.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taylor got into the cab with Blair. "Waldorf Penthouse." She told the driver. He nodded and put his foot down on the accelerator. "But..." Blair started. Taylor put a finger to Blair's lips. "You're going home." She told her.

Blair gave Taylor a drunk grin. "Friend." She rasped into Taylor's ear. "Companion." Taylor argued. "Same thing." Blair muttered. Soon they arrived at their destination.

Taylor held Blair as she walked over to the elevator. "Thank you." Blair whispered. "What for?" Taylor asked as she pressed the 'P' button. "You're still here." Blair replied more sober now. "Of course I am. I couldn't leave now." Taylor snapped.

"Why not?" Blair asked raising an eyebrow. "We're here." Taylor said changing the subject as they arrived at the Penthouse.

"Taylor?" Serena asked surprised. "Oh please. I was bound to break out sometime." Taylor sneered. "I suppose." Serena laughed.