Chapter Ten

Disclaimer: Alright. Just because I don't wanna get sued....xD I want to say Kiba and any other Naruto characters do NOT BELONG TO ME. Only Miyuu, Botan, and the demon sisters and other demons are MINE. This is a nonprofit fanfiction. Just for me and the fans to enjoy. I DO NOT GET MONEY FROM THIS D8< So..enjoy.

"Yosh! I know what it says now," Botan exclaimed, looking over the scroll once again. Her ears drooped, "Wait, this cannot be...this means they aren't even...."

Botan's head shot up, "I have to find Miyuu-sama!"

The small cat rolled up the scroll and picked it up with her teeth. She jumped off the bed heading towards the door. 

"Botan-san?" she heard someone call.

Botan had paused, looking up. Sakura had walked out of her room, "Botan? What is wrong?" Botan tilted her head, Wasn't Miyuu supposed to be with Sakura and Hinata?

She released the scroll, letting it fall infront of her, "Sakura-chan, where is Miyuu? I thought she was with you to get supplies."

"Oh, she was," Sakura put her hands on her hips, "but her and Kiba went off somewhere."

"I see," Botan sighed, narrowing her eyes, she looked up at Sakura sharply, "Listen, I have something to show you all, so please, gather everyone up for me." 

Sakura blinked, "Well, okay."

-

It's so cold..., Miyuu thought. Her eyes began to flutter open. Why is so..cold in here? It's damp too, she wondered. Her eyes finally focused the area around her. It was very dark, but Miyuu's cat night vision kicked in. She looked around, spotting large rocks, small rocks, and water. Was she in a cave? Why was she in a cave?

"Well, well, seems that you are awake," someone says, making Miyuu's head snap in the direction the voice came from.

Miyuu could only see a silhouette of a large being that was waking towards her slowly. The neko hissed, "Who are you?"

"That's rude," the person let out a sigh, "after all this time of being together on the same boat and same castle that you'd know who I was."

"What?" Miyuu asked, trying to focus her night vision on the figure.

A match was lit and placed in a lantern. The darkness began to fade as light brightened. 

"Now," the person said, "do you know who I am?"

Miyuu's eyes widened, "W-What is this?"

'Princess' Tsukina smirked, "What is wrong?"