Chapter Eight

(( Gahh. Sucky chapter alert! My ideas are sorta running out. >.> ))

  Disclaimer: Alright. Just because I don't wanna get sued....xD I want to say Kiba and any other Naruto characters do NOT BELONG TO ME. Only Miyuu, Botan, and the demon sisters and other demons are MINE. This is a nonprofit fanfiction. Just for me and the fans to enjoy. I DO NOT GET MONEY FROM THIS D8< So..enjoy.

 -

Miyuu knelt down, holding her leg. Why did it have to come back now? She glared at the water as she waited for the next attack.

"Miyuu!" she heard Kiba shout.

"I'm fine," the neko repiled, standing up straight.

It had gotten quiet, besides the water crashing together. The red eyes had disappeared. Miyuu put her hands on her hips, tilting her head, "Don't tell me it just came here to show off and leave?" Dammit, it needed to stay a little bit longer so I could find out why it's after the Princesses...

"Dunno," Kiba had crossed his arms, "looks like it's gone for now."

"Strange...," Miyuu whispered.

Yes, it was very strange. Why did it just attack them once? She looked over at Kiba, "I think you two should get back to the castle."

"Wait, what? You're not going back with us?" Kiba asked, "Why?"

"Oh, just going to explore," Miyuu grinned, "it's very nice here." Lie.

Kiba didn't say anything, but looked at her. He bit his lip and went to put his hand on Akamaru's head. Akamaru quickly moved his head with a growl and a glare. Miyuu cocked her eyebrow, "Wow, Akamaru must be really mad at you."

He looked down at his partner, "Yeah, I guess."

"You two should go on and make up. I'll be back before you know it," Miyuu says, trying to reassure them.

"Alright," Kiba shrugged, "come on Akamaru."

Kiba began to walk off, but Akamaru turned and walked to Miyuu. Miyuu sighed and looked down at him. Akamaru's eyes were filled with worry and sadness.

"What's wrong, Aka? If you're worried about me being out here then don't be, I'll be fine," she whispered as a smile came on her face, "Now, go make up withyour stupid owner."

Akamaru shook his head as he let out another whine.

"Come on, Akamaru!" Kiba shouted, furiously.

Miyuu had glared up at Kiba. She never heard him yell like that at Akamaru. The dog turned and walked off to Kiba. They both walked their way towards the castle. Miyuu put her hands on her hips.

"Something very strange is going on," Miyuu sighed, turning back around to the sea, "now, where did you Mr. Octopus?"

---

Miyuu sat on the sand, still staring out towards the ocean, "Come on out, God dammit."

She had wrapped her arms around her knees and rested her head on her arms. She was getting very sleepy...she didn't even know what time it was. Letting out a yawn, she closed her eyes and fell back onto the sand, staring up at the sky. It was clear, the stars shined brightly.

"One...two...three...four...five," she had began counting the stars.

As she was doing that, she didn't notice something watching her from the waters quietly. It's red eyes gleamed. One of it's tentacles slipped out from the water, slithering towards the girl.