◀ ⚫ 10 ⚫ ▶

"You!" Harry's mother accused. "I knew it was your car the second I saw it outside. I told you not to come back here anymore!"

"You did. But I couldn't stay away."

"So you can touch him all over again, huh? That's what you want to do?" Nana said. She went over to Harry who had stood up and the first thing she noticed was his lip. "What did you do to him?! Sweetie look at his lip. He hit Harry."

"What?" His mother ran over to him and pulled him into a hug. "You put your hands on my son again?!"

"No. I didn't. We went out today and some stupid thugs did that. Ask him yourself."

"What?! You went out?! This is why he's supposed to stay inside! You knew that and still took him out! Just get out of my house!"

"When Harry comes with me."

"He's not leaving and going anywhere with you. Look at what you let happen to him. Get out." She repeated.

"No."

"What're you waiting for?" Nana said. "Just call the police. He thinks he's tough but let's see how tough he is in prison. They don't take too kindly to rapists."

He glared at her. "You and I both know I didn't try to rape Harry that night, so why don't you just cut the act and tell the truth. You never liked me the second you laid eyes on me and from that day onward you were looking for anything to get me to stop seeing Harry. Well it's not going to work anymore. You can't stop me from seeing him because he's coming with me. Come on Harry. Get your coat."

Harry tried to pull away but his mother kept holding him. "Stay right here Harry. You don't have to be scared of him."

"Scared of me? He's not scared of me. He loves me and I love him too."

"Ugh. You are sick, you know that?" Nana chirped in and she gave him a nasty look. "You're taking advantage of his disability to satisfy your criminal and sexual motives. Honey, send him to jail. Stop trying to give him chances. You're just putting other young girls and boys in danger by leaving this monster on the streets."

"Wait, you think I am the monster? Me?! No, you two are the monsters! You think it's better for him that he stays locked up! You think it's better that you don't teach him anything! Harry doesn't want to be inside. Can't you see that?!"

"Harry is incompetent. He doesn't know what he wants. That's why I and his mother are here."

He was fuming now. "You hypocrite! You hate when people judge him because of his disability yet you are using it against him! Harry knows more than you think. But neither of you take the time to be around him to find out!"

"You shut your mouth!" Harry's mother said in reply. "You don't know anything. It's a terrible world out there and he is safe and sound when he stays in here with us."

"You are so transparent. You don't care about how dangerous the world is for him. You just don't want to teach him because you're afraid that if you do, he won't be as dependent as he is anymore and you won't be able to easily persuade him into letting you lock him away from the world. You're both selfish people. And you know what? I think it's pretty clear why you keep putting off calling the police every time your mother tells you to. You know that I didn't try to rape Harry that night, don't you?"

"I said shut your mouth!"

"Why can't you just be honest with yourself because I already know why you're doing this. You're doing this because of Harry's disability but people with mental disabilities can be loved too."

"No. Get out of my house."

"Not without Harry. He wants to come with me. So he's coming with me."