6 - You're My Guest: Part 3

"Thanks, Richie." You say to him as you get down from the car with the dog's leash on your hand then head towards Cameron's trailer.

You harshly knock three times on the door and patiently wait for him to open the door, "I'll get it!" A muffled voice shouts through the trailer and you wonder who it is since this is Cameron's trailer after all and no other person who isn't authorized to enter isn't allowed to be inside.

The door clicks open and it was the bitch from earlier who opened the door. "Yes?" She asks while batting her eyelashes at you innocently.

"Where's Cameron?" You frown, "Why are you here?" Completely forgetting about this morning.

"Cameron's in the bathroom taking a shower." She responds with the same annoying high-pitched voice that she always uses and you realize that her hair is a little damp and that she's all dressed up.

"Why are you dressed up?"

"Oh, me and Cammy are going on a date tonight since today's his birthday." She says with a smug look and a noticeable hint of jealousy sparks inside of you.

You clench my fists, "But I'm his girlfriend." You spat.

She clearly sees your reaction and is pleased by it so she says, "Oh, well," She examined her polished and manicured nails, "He says he's going to dump you later tonight then he'll be hanging out with me." She smirks and slams the door in your face.

Your mouth gapes open and all you could muster was a, "What?"

*

You wipe a tear silently under the willow tree and hug the pillow tightly to your chest, "Why me?" You whisper into the soft and feather-filled pillow case.

"Y/N?" You hear a voice ask from behind the tree and you secretly hope that its not Rosie, "Y/N, what's wrong?" The voice comes closer and it doesn't sound high-pitched or annoying so it's definitely and thankfully not her.

You sob into the pillow in reply and the voice sits down beside you while leaning on the tree, "I heard about it, everybody knows except Cameron and the director."

"What do you mean?"

"They know about you and Regina George number two." Bryce said, one of the cameramen, producers and illustration designers and also a very close friend of yours.

"Oh." You mumble and hug your knees to your chest and stare at the view- one of the perks of this spot was that it overlooked these plain, beautiful, green hills that lead to a large gazebo at the center hill which was the legit center of all the hills that you would see- which ya'll called, The Peak.

"Hey, there's a gala tonight and it's also a birthday party for Cameron since- you know," And you roll your eyes at him playfully as soon as you stopped crying, "And you have to come."

"Why? He wouldn't want me there anymore. Besides, he's got her now." I deadpanned.

"So what? Make your last impression then that's your cue to leave." Then he waves his hand to one side while saying, "With everyone in complete shock while you look your best."

You laugh and say, "You really were born to be an illustration designer."

"So, let's get your ass in hair and makeup."

*

"Y/N in the house!" You yelled with a fist pumped in the air and I was lead to a chair and Bryce started talking with one of stylists.

"We're gonna give her the modern smokey eye- maroon theme and this," Bryce shoves a beautiful, flowy dress that was red at the top then blended into a peaceful white, "If a woman is going to show the world that it would be miserable without her, she has to do it with fire." And the girl stylist nodded in agreement then one of the other employees did the Tribute whistle and placed the traditional three fingers in the air then the whole room did it as well.

And then everything was back to normal and they started doing their magic on your face, blush, eyeliner, mascara- you name it. (lol dem puns 😂)

You've never been professionally prepared like this before and it was definitely and fun experience for you since the stylist was really nice and hilarious. As soon as you were done with your make up, your hair came next.

They braided your locks into a crown and placed a mini tiara to complete it then it was time for the final step of the look.

"Behold!" Bryce hollered through the room and you stepped out of the dressing stall with the red dress on.

All eyes were on you to see your reaction and you simply said.

"Okay."

A few seconds passed then Bryce nodded and you heard him mutter 'she's ready' under his breath and told the pair of shoes to walk over to you- yes, he actually ordered the pair of shoes to walk over to you.

I know, I know.

You walked over to the pair of shoes that were red- of course, then slipped into them and practiced walking on them to see if they fit you well and yeah they did..eh.

Well, anyways, you were ready to go then paired yourself with a white, diamond-studded wallet pouch or whatever you called it and placed your phone and an envelope inside, "Alright, time to go to that gala." You sigh then said thanks to the stylists who helped you and Bryce too then waved goodbye to everyone.

You walked out the tent then walked slowly to the gazebo since that's where the gala was being held tonight then suddenly-

#

Heyoo! Really sorry for the long wait- very terribly sorry..😢

BUT at least I gave a cliffhanger (as if that makes it any better 😂) and hopefully I'll be able to update again soon if I don't get a writer's block and/or if high school messes up my schedule.

And

hi :D

- Chelsea