2 - First Day: Part 2

JUNE 7, 2016

-

The bell rings ending your History class and the whole room evacuates except you and a few people who were still stashing their stuff inside their bags.

When you pull up the zipper of your bag, you snatch from your desk chair and walk out the door. "Hey." You hear voice that makes you stop on your tracks.

You turn around to see who it is, "Oh, hey, Cameron." You greet and walk with him to your locker.

"So, what are you doing this Friday?" He asks nonchalantly when you open your locker with the code and take out some books from your bag.

"Hmm.." You tap your chin in thought, "I don't really know, why?" You ask curiously, squinting your eyes at him.

"Maybe..we could go out sometime?" He looks at you expectantly waiting for your answer.

You feel your heart rate going faster every second, "Likeadate?" You ask quickly not believing him one bit but your heart still beats faster than you have ever known.

"Yeah.." He says scratching his nape nervously, his ears becoming red.

"Umm..s-sure." You stutter and he grins, your nerves finally calming down as well as your heartbeat.

"I'll pick you at..7?" He suggests, pulling his bag up all the way to his other shoulder.

"Yeah, okay. That's fine, it's great." You say still trying to contain your excitement.

"Okay, bye. See ya tomorrow." He turns and heads toward the front entrance of the school and looks back one more time giving you a smile and leaves you there by your locker.

"Bye.." You say trying to take off the uncontrollable smile off your face, you slam your locker shut and walk out of the school to my car then drive off.

#

Sup..