5 - You're My Guest: Part 2

The car comes to a halt meaning we had arrived at the set. You step outside with the dogs leash in your hand and walk in the direction of Cameron's trailer.

Your heart beats faster every second making it harder and harder for you to walk and finally you arrive at the front step of the trailer.

You take one big breath and knock on the door. And as soon as the door is opened you squeal, "Happy bir-!"

You freeze when you see who answered the door, it was the girl from yesterday. What is she doing here? Why is she in Cameron's trailer? Why is she with him? Dozens of questions swirl around your head waiting to be asked. "Where's he?" You demand and try to peek over her shoulder but she's too tall for you because of her red, sparkly, three-inch heels.

"He's getting ready."

"For what?" You ask. We didn't make any plans tonight yet. You thought to yourself.

"Oh, he didn't tell you?" She asks with a smirk on her face.

"Tell me!" Anger courses through you, wanting to punch her pretty face.

"Poor you, he probably doesn't care about you anymore." She wanders in ignoring you completely.

"Tell me now!" You demand.

"I'm going to go check on him if he's okay like the good friend that I am." She says with a smug smile and slams the trailer door in your face.

You walk back towards your trailer, upset, mad, depressed, frustrated and the list goes on. You didn't notice someone was approaching you until they've started speaking to you.

You look up to see who it is and it is Cameron himself, "What do you want?" Anger taking over you.

He looks at you with a surprised expression on his face, "What's wrong?"

"What's wrong?" I mock and stomp away not bothering to look back and then remember my gift to him and walk back to him and shove the collar in his hands, "Happy birthday." I glare at him and walk away again.

You don't bother looking back, your anger overpowering you but you look back anyway and spot Cameron and the girl laughing together and the girl catches your eye and she smirks evilly and you fume angrily and walk back to the car.

You slam the door loudly, "Richie, bring me to Casey's house please." You order.

"Yes, ma'am."

*

"Why is this happening to me?" You sob into Casey's arms.

"It's okay, hun, it'll pass, it'll pass." She comforts.

I wipe a tear from my cheek and take a deep breath and look around at her room, "Sorry for the mess." I apologize with a flinch when I notice there pile of empty tissue boxes and chocolate bar wrappers everywhere.

"It's alright, don't fuss about it tho, Rosie just wants your attention."

"Rosie?"

"Yeah, let's just call her Rosie. She may be beautiful but she's got some thorns." (See what I did there XD)

"Aaahh..okay.."

"Yep."

"Well, I'm going to go back to the set now, I'll need to buy some dog food on the way too just in case Cameron doesn't have any."

Casey rolls her eyes, "Well, Cinderella, I think you didn't notice you left your sneaker behind." She calls when I'm already it her door.

And I look down at my left foot and notice one sneaker in fact is missing and I scurry back inside and place on the left behind sneaker, "Bye." I wave and walk out the apartment.

"You're bag." She calls.

"Right." You turn back around.

*

You enter the pet shop and head to the dog food isle to buy, as soon as you find a referable one you fall in line behind a little boy with his mom who apparently is buying some dog food as well.

When it's finally your turn, the little by tugs on the shirt your wearing and you look down at him, giving him your attention, "Yes?"

"Do you have a dog?"

You shake your head, "No, I don't."

"Then why are you buying dog food?"

"I'm buying it for..a friend." You flinch at little and then you ask him, "What about you? Do you have a dog?"

He nods his head, "Yep, he lives in Henrie Cemetery, I'm just buying this food for him just in case finishes the one we bought last month." He beams.

"That's very nice of you, well, why don't you go bring that food for your dog, it might've ran out already." You wink at him and you give his mom a small smile and pay for the dog food.

You check your change, take the receipt and walk out the shop after thanking the cashier lady and look around for Richie.

You spot a man in a suit waving his arms in the air and you realize it's actually Richard and you laugh when he throws one hand in the air as a signal to stop and he hops into the car and drives the car on front of you and you get inside before he could open the door for you.

"Where to?" He asks.

"Cameron's set, please."

He looks at me through the side mirror and nods then starts heading to the place.

#

So what do you think guys? Sorry for not updating so much lately, I can't give you much of an explanation since I've been practically doing nothing all summer but hopefully I will give you guys another update again soon!