Chapter 10: A Matter of Fate

"Robert was shot by a shotgun through his chest, and he's lying down on a stretcher to the hospital with his wife, kids, and his niece, Tricia..."

                When, they are heading closer to the Operating Room, the doctor said to them, "Just stay right here, ma'ams. We'll do our best for him. I'll be back later for the results."

                "Ok, doc.", said Tricia and begging... "Please, save my uncle.!"

                Then, the doctor and his medical staff brought Robert, who was lying down on a stretcher, through their Operating Room and then, they have start their operation.

                 While Tricia together with Uncle Robert's family are in the waiting room..

                 "Don't worry Auntie, Uncle will get well very soon.", said Tricia.

                 "Yeah...I hope so...", said Robert's wife while crying a bit.

                  "Mama! Papa will come home right???", said their young son while crying.

                  "Yes, my dear. He'll be coming home very soon. Let's just have faith in Him..."

                   Several hours later, the doctor came out from the O.R. for the results. And then he said to Tricia,  "I have some good news and bad news...which one of these two you first to hear...?"

                  "Uhhhhmm...the good news first, Doc.", answered Tricia.

                  "Well, the good news is, we removed the bullet from his chest successfully."

                  Then they look relieved with that good news in just a few seconds..

                  "And then how about the bad news???"

                  "We need a blood donor for him, he's almost out of blood because of that damage from his chest. He's a type AB+. It's the blood type that only the few ones that are only have here in the country. Otherwise, he'll be die soon."

                  "What????", Tricia shocked. Then she asked to his Auntie, "What blood type do you have Auntie??"

                  "I have a blood type O, dear."

                  "What??? Crap! What should we do???", but suddenly, Tricia found out the way to find her donor to his Uncle's blood.

                   Meanwhile, on the house of Mayor Racimo, Kaira was gave her a big slap to her face from his dad.

                   "You stupid brat! How dare you lie to me like this??", shouted the Mayor.

                   But Kaira remained silent a bit then cries.

                   "Why are you crying?? You didn't answer my question yet??"

                   "Why, Dad??? Tricia is a good friend to me! Why would you cut our relationship off because of your stupid ambition?"

                   "Damn you, being the champion of the Archery is not a STUPID! I'd exerted my efforts for you and that competition.!"

                   "Then, I'd rather remove my application in the competition. I don't need to join that stuff anymore."

                    And with her statement, Mayor Racimo took off his belt from his pants to strike it off to his daughter, "You bastardddd.....!!!!"