Chapter 8: For Her Dream

"The next day, Tricia woke up early for her archery exercises.."

                 "Take care, huh??", Angel said to her daugther after they were eating their breakfast.

                  "Yeah, thanks Mom.", Tricia said and then she kissed her mother to the cheek. Then, Laura just ran towards to her mom and kissed her cheek.

                  "Bye, Mama! Let's play later huh?"

                   "Sure sweetie.", then Tricia kissed her daughter to the cheek and hugged her tight. Then she bids goodbye to them and starting his exercises by jogging outside their house.

                   Several hours later, she came back to her house to continue her archery exercise by practicing her aiming and shooting skills. While in the middle of her exercise, her cellphone just rang and then she answered it.

                    "Hello..?? Hey, sis Kaira!", said Tricia to her close friend, Kaira. Just like Tricia, she's an competitive archer and a qualifier for the National Archery Competition.

                     "Hi, sis Trish. How are you doing? I'd heard from my Dad that you're competing for the National Archery Competition.", said Kaira.

                      "Yeah, I'll be leaving here tomorrow. And I'll continue my shooting skills there in Maynila. How about you?"

                      "You didn't know?? I'm also competing for the competition!"

                      "Woah!!! That's nice!! Then, can we practice shooting in Manila tomorrow??"

                      "Sure! Let's go to Q.C. Memorial Circle, I'll be asking my Dad for help for the equipments will be use for our practice tomorrow."

                       "Really??? That's nice. Thank you, sis!"

                       "You're welcome sis. Also, Circle is our meeting place tomorrow. Maybe, at 8:00 a.m. You can come with me in our house and live here before and during the competiton. So, you don't have to be worried about where else can you live if you just arrive here at Manila tomorrow. Got it?"

                        "No, sis. It's ok. I have my uncle residing there in Manila, so, I'll live there on my uncle's residence starting tomorrow. You don't need to do that for me sis, it's ok. I'll be fine tomorrow."

                        "Oh, I see. Well then, see you tomorrow. Just keep in touch through texting, ok?"

                        "Yeah, thanks for your call sis. Bye! Take care! See you tomorrow.!"

                         "Yeah, sis. Same to you!"

                          Then, they turned off the "call" button for ending their conversation. After hearing the news coming from her close friend, Trisha smiles happily with a trembling excitement. She will go to Manila tomorrow for continuing her shooting skills together with his close friend, Kaira. And the most exciting for her, they will compete each other for the National Archery Competition.

                          "This is gonna be fun! I'm not going to lose....even with Kaira...I'm gonna be the best archer in the country!", said Tricia to herself while starting her another shooting exercise through her bow and arrow, then she placed her 2 fingers around on her arrow back around the bow string. Then she pulled it back for the aiming and then she released the arrow and it aimed through the target, which is the center... "Bullseye!", she shouted.