| twenty four |

Chapter.24

It's the day of Kylie's birthday bash, after the concert we just all met up at Kim and Kanye's house. We all had a few drinks chilled out and had a good time.

At the time it is 7:37pm, Kylie's birthday bash starts at 10:00pm, So Kylie and I are in the glam room, with are makeup and hair teams getting ready.

"My little Ky is turning 19" I said looking at Kylie, with a genuine sad face.

"What do you mean, your turning 20 tomorrow" Kylie said laughing at me.

"Don't say that, it makes me feel old" I said looking in the mirror, my makeup girl was putting on my eyeliner at the time. Kylie laughed at me.

"Are you wearing a wig tonight?" I asked Kylie while on twitter.

"No, my hair is finally recovering from all the damage, so I'm just going to do my regular hair" Kylie said playing with her hair, I giggled at her.

"What are you doing for your hair" Kylie asked looking at me.

"I don't know, I was thinking of maybe barrowing one of your wigs?" I told Kylie looking at her in the mirror.

"Really?!" Kylie said getting excited.

"Yea" I said laughing at her reaction.

"Which one?" Kylie asked as one of are guys from are hair team, was doing her hair.

"Probably the long black one" I said looking at Kylie's wig collection behind us.

A/N this is the wig Charlotte's is going to wear.

*1 hour and 30 minutes later*

Kylie and I have finished getting ready, Kylie has a black lace bodysuit on and she looks gorgeous. As always.

I have Kylie's wig, a red velvet, and nude heels. A gold necklace and bracelet.

"You look gorgeous girl" I complimented Kylie while she was taking selfies

"Same to you girl" Kylie said smiling at me, I giggled a little.