| thirty four |

Chapter.34

| two days later |

It's been two days after me finding out I'm pregnant. We have told everyone, the family, the fans, everyone. The family was really happy and excited for us, Tyga and Kanye were protective, as per usual. Momma Kris was excited, Kylie was in tears, she's been real moody for some reason. Kim thinks she's pregnant, but Kylie doesn't think she is.

The fans on the other hand, a lot didn't like the news so much. A lot like Chris just got me knocked up and is taking care of me. Some even think it's a publicity stunt which peeves me.

In about a thirty minutes I have to 'take over' Kylie's app and interview her, it's going to be lit.

I don't have to get ready for the interview cause no one can see us, which I'm like thank the lord himself. Because I don't feel like getting ready. At all.

A big audio crew came over to Chris's house to set up everything. Chris was currently at a photo shoot for his new album, so it was just me and the crew.

Kylie is at her house so we were in different places. As a surprise I have Gigi and Stace coming over like half way through the interview.

Stace and I have been hanging out a lot lately, at first she was shy but she is actually pretty funny.

Gigi wanted to come and I haven't seen her in a bit, so I invited her.

At the moment I was sitting in the living room texting Chris.

Chris- Baby this photo shoot is boring without you☹️️

Charlotte- I'm sorry baby, I know I'm a fun person😆

Chris- You are😘 Especially in bed👅

Charlotte- You little nasty😷

Charlotte- 👀👀

Chris- I loveeee you baby😍😘

Charlotte- I love you too👅😘

Chris- I like you being pregnant, it makes you more horny👏🏼👅

Charlotte- You know it, But I have to go☹️️ Love you😘 

Chris- I love you too😘 I'll see you when you get home👅💏

I smiled at the message and closed my phone. I walked over to the audio crew.

"We almost ready?" I asked putting my phone in my back pocket.

"Yea we'll be ready in like five minutes" A guy who was messing with a whole bunch of cords said.

"Alright" I smiled, I decided to call Kylie. The phone was ringing, then she answered.

"Hey Char, you ready for the interview" Kylie asked in a cheery voice.

"Yea, the tech guys said it was going to be like five minutes" I said leaning against the wall.

"I'm so excited!" Kylie squealed, I laughed at her.

"Same, it's going to be lit" I said nodding my head.

"Oh my god, did you see Justin's new nudes leaked" Kylie said in disgust.

"Yes. I swear I see Justin's dick on Twitter more than I see Chris's" I said shaking my head.

"Facts, it's disgusting" Kylie said.

"Miss Charlotte, we're ready" A guy from the tech crew said.