The Hidden Royal [6]

So, to everyone who has already read this, I have edited the whole thing! I've added many things to this that I thought would make the story a lot better. Tell me what ya'll think :)

___________

As soon as I stepped out of the car, all the guys were drooling. The girls were either staring at me in admiration, jealously, or disgust.

I smiled. “Do I really look that bad?” I asked, sarcastically.

Chase groaned. “Man, Shawn is going to kill me when he finds out your practically half dressed in front of all these hormonal male wolves.”

I giggled. “He doesn’t have to know Chase. We’ll just keep it our secret.” I winked. I linked my arms with Chloe’s and we walked up the steps into the house full of werewolves.

“Wow, not half bad.” I commented as we stepped in. Sweaty teenagers were grinding to the booming music. It was like they were having sex through their clothes.

“We’ve seen better.” Chloe agreed, shrugging.

I searched for a face that would certainly drive me crazy. When I saw him, I let out a low growl. Three girls were practically all over him. And he was allowing it. He was smiling and flirting back with them without any trace of guilt on his face.

“That jerk.” I mumbled as I continued staring at him.

Chloe followed my gaze and she rolled her eyes. “Jackass.”

I shook my head. “No, I am not going to let him ruin my life like this. C’mon, let’s make our presence known.”

We strutted with ease through the crowd and toward the kitchen. There were a few wolf whistles and I smiled. My smile grew wider as we passed Damien. I could feel his eyes on me.

“Want a beer?” Chloe asked.

“Why not?” I replied and she handed me a cup.

“Hi.” I heard a deep voice behind me.

I turned around to see a very good looking guy staring at me with lust in his brown eyes. His hair was dark brown and it was spiked up on the top of his head. He wasn’t as good looking as Damien, but he still passed the test.

“Hey.” I smiled.

“Guess I’ll leave you two alone.” Chloe said and winked at me.

“Name?” He asked.

“Michelle. Yours?”

“Clay. Would you like to dance?”

“I would love to dance with you clay.” I gave him a seductive smile and his eyes flashed a bright yellow for a second before he could compose himself.