The Hidden Royal [4]

Hope everyone enjoys the chapter! :)

____________________

As I put the pink and white scarf around my neck that contrasted with my black shirt, Brannon barged into my room.

“Girl, what in da hell was that on you tube?” He cried.

“What are you talking about?” I asked, confused.

His reddish brown eyebrows shot up. “Oh, you’re not aware that you’re on the news and the video posted on you tube has over a million likes and views?!”

“Whaaa?! N-n-no way!” I said nervously. How did that video become so popular. “It was a dare! It was no big deal!”

He laughed. “No big deal? Girl, that was the funniest thing I’ve ever seen you do.” He shook his head. “Have you noticed something? Regardless of your disguise, you always famous for something.”

I rolled my eyes. “Why am I on the news?”

“You know how they are. At the end of all their broadcast, they show a popular video from the you tube world.” He explained and then realized something. “Oh snap. I wonder what your daddy and twin are gonna say about this.”

“They probably don’t even have time to watch this stuff.” I assured.

“We’ll see.” He said with a roll of his eyes and began walking towards the door. “Oh by the way, make sure to wear skinny jeans with those. It’ll look fabulous.”

I sighed heavily and did as he said. I gazed in the mirror with a grin. He was right. Always right…

“Breakfast!” I heard Bonnie call from the kitchen.

I sprinted out of my room immediately to my favorite place in the world. Well, not just mine. Every werewolf’s favorite. The kitchen.

“Slow down dear.” Bonnie said, laughing.

I grinned sheepishly and sat at the table with everyone.

“You look nice.” Chloe complimented with a sweet smile as she ate her pancakes.

“I’m surprised. Especially after what happened last night.” Tony said, glaring teasingly at me.

I raised my hands in fake surrender. “Don’t blame me. Chloe dared me!”

Tony shook his head. “Chloe…”

“You have to admit, it was pretty funny.” She beamed at her dad.

“Hunny, you would make a great backup singer. So would your brother and the guards.”

“Mom!” Chase grumbled. “Okay, lets head to school everyone.”