Chapter 13- Getting Him Back

He is here, right in front of me and I can't say anything. He just staring. No expression on his face, while I'm over here crying.

We started at each other for what seemed like a life time. Then he grabbed my hand and started walking, pulling me with him. "Where are we going?" I finally managed to get out. He doesn't say anything. He just keeps walking. "Where are we going?" I asked a bit louder.  Then he slamed me against the door then looked around to see if anybody is around. He opened the door and pushed me into the small room and closed the door. We stared at each other for what about seemed like ten seconds. I turned around so my back was facing him. He won't talk, he won't say anything. I'm confused.

I couldn't hold back the words I was about to say, even thought they were a lie. "I hate you."

I could feel Ben walking closer to me. Then I felt arms around me and a kiss on my neck. "I love you." Ben whispered in my ear and then let go and stepped a couple feet back.

I turned to face him. He had a face of guilt, shame and relief, all at the same time. I ran into his arms and hugged him like I was never gonna let him go again. We looked into each others eyes and then we kissed. That time it was different from all our others. It was more passionate. I pull away. "We need to talk." He nodded. "Why did you leave?" I asked.

"Because when you wouldn't forgive me, I thought no body would. So I came back here."

"When I got up the day you left, I actually was going to apologise to you."

"What? I didn't even need to leave? Well there goes two wasted months of misery."

"Misery?"

"Rey, I missed you so much that I wanted to die. Without you, I thought I really would go back to becoming Kylo Ren."

"Wow. I didnt realize how much you missed me, to be honest I thought you hated me."

"What? I could never hate you, Rey."

"Well, you lied about everything else so I thought you lied about our relationship too."

"Rey, I will never lie to you again."

"You better not."

"I won't and why are you here?"

"I came here to get you and to be bait?"

"Bait?"

"Yeah, we kinda came here to destroy the weapon again. Do you have a problem with that?"

"No, not all. Do whatever you want."

"Oh, by the way, I'm a Jedi now."

"What?"

"Yeah, Luke said I was ready."

"Well, let me see your lightsaber."  
I pulled out my lightsaber and ignited it. I looked at Ben's face. His mouth was wide opened.

"That lightsaber, I've never seen one like it."

"That's because I'm the first one to have it. And because I'm.... the most powerful Jedi ever."

Ben's eyes widened. "Well that wouldn't surprise me."

"You're not mad?"

He shook his head. "No, because I trained the most powerful Jedi ever."

"True."

"Okay, so what's the plan?"

We have a plan how to destroy the weapon but we came up with a plan on how to destroy Snoke.

--

Its been an hour since Ben and I went on our seperate ways to complete our plan.

I do think it's going to work and now I'm excited to finally bring peace to the galaxy once and for all.

Ben's P.O.V.

"The girl escaped, Supreme  Leader."

"What? Again? If this happens again, I will kill you, Kylo Ren. Find the girl and bring her to me."

I nodded and left the room. I headed to the room where I told Rey we would meet.

When I got there, Rey was leaning against the wall with a smile. "Hey, you finally made it."

"Sorry, Snoke kept me a little too long."

"Yeah, for about six years."

I went over and hugged her and kissed her on the cheek. "So is the plan going to plan?" I asked.

She nodded. "Yeah, everybody is looking for me. Is your part of the plan working out well?"

"Yeah, Snoke wants me to bring you to him."

She chuckled. "Can't wait to see him."

"Yeah, I think you're gonna hate him."

"Me too."

--

"Sir, I have found her."

"Good, now don't disappoint me again."

Me and Rey were standing in front of Snoke, ready to attack.

We looked at eachother. "Now!" I yelled. We charged towards him. But with one lift a hand, he froze us.

He shaked his head. "Oh, Ren, you really thought I didn't see this coming?"

I moved my eyes so I could look at Rey. Her lightsaber was ignited. Snoke was looking at in a weird way.

"That lightsaber, no..." He shook his head.

"That lightsaber did this to me."
He lifted his hand and pointed to the scar on his head. "The person who did this to me... was your father." He said to Rey. "Now I can finally get my revenge." Then with another wave of a hand, he flew us against opposite walls.

I got up quickly and ran over to Rey. "Rey! Wake-up!" I could feel Snoke coming closer. "You have failed me for the last time, Kylo Ren. Now you will pay."