Chapter 8

WARNING! THIS CHAPTER HAS DETAILED SCENES IN!

*~Eve's POV~*

I was staring into those piercing green eyes. The ones who's glisten whenever they smile.. They seemed so familiar, and so close.. Yet so far away.

'Eve?' He recognised me. This can't end well.

'Uhm.. Hi?' i barely squeeked. This is awkward.

'What the hell are you doing? Get in the car, you'll freeze half to death!' Ha.. He still worries about me. Well, he shouldn't! I'm fine. Maybe?

'No, I'm fine.. Spoon' Spoon? what the hell?!

'Spoon? Are you drunk?' Nope. Just high, in the sky.. Like a bird.

'No, i'm a bird' I reply, dragging out the 'no'.

'You're fucking high! What the hell Eve?! I thought you quit all of that! I'm so bloody dissapointed!' He shouted. I just stood there, staring at him. He was the one who made the first move, and that was rolling up the window and speeding off. Crap.

'Bye Sam!' i yell after him, even though i know he can't hear me. Well, i'm guessing you don't know who Sam is... Little person who is listening to my thoughts, Hello cutie! Well........ Sam is someone who i slept with, left, had a few dates with, then ditched him. He was really caring and got me out of drugs for a bit. Obviously not for long, because now look at me! Wait, there's another car! Woo! As it pulls up next to me and the window rolls down, i hear a click signalling the door's unlocked. I climb in without hesitation.

'So, give me a little hint of what's going to happen tonight sexy' His deep voice starts. In reply, i climb off my seat and over to him. Straddling him, i start grinding on him before i lick his cheek. Moving onto his neck, i lick just under his ear lobe and hear him moan. I can already feel is growing buldge and being the tease i am, i grab his bottom lip between my teeth before climbing off and giving him a wink. He speeds off, obviously eager for some action.

*****

'FUCK!' i scream as he pushes harder into me. Gripping onto the bed sheets i feel him come undone inside of me. As he rolls off and out of me, i sit up and grab my clothes. Sliding them on i turn around to face him, holding out my hand. He simply nods before handing me £50. Job well done Eve. I walk out of his flat and jog down the stairs. Only to bump into someone's hard chest which makes me fall to the floor.

'Umf' Ouch. My bottom.

'Sorry love' I hear a soft voice say. Looking up i don't recognise him, he smiles down at me before helping me up

'Where you off to?' the streets, i think to myself. He frowns at me, almost as if he heard my thoughts.

'Oh.. You can stay the night at my place? I have a spare bed' I'm guessing i thought out loud. Idiot. In reply i just nod before he leads me to a door, he unlocks it before we both step inside.

(A/N) Hellooooo! Sorry if this sucked:( but seriously, i would really appreciate it if you could comment your opinion on it! I know the chapters are short, but they will get longer! This chapter was kinda detailed and i'm sorry, but there was a warning! So...

Who's flat do you think she's staying at?

Okay:) Bye, i might update tomorrow, not sure yet! Love ya;)