Chapter 6

'Harryyy, where are you taking me?' i whined, he was still dragging me aroud. We stopped outside a pet store and i then found myself being pulled inside. Walking over to the cat section he pointed to a kitten.. I was small. Very small, and had grey hair with bright blue eyes. It was adorable.

'AWW! IT'S SO CUTE!!' i whisper-shouted.. He smiled that smile. The smile that could kill me. That million dollar smile. I don't understand why people call it that.. Especially if you're british. I mean.. Wouldn't it be a million pound smile? Whatever.

'Good. Because i'm getting it. It's name shall be... DUSTY!' he bellowed. Okay, there goes my eardrum.

'Wait. So you dragged me all the way to the pet store to show me the cat you're buying?!' i confronted him. If that's the reason.. Then he's going to get a bazzinga of a hit. What? I like to make words up..  His eyes widenes as the vigorously shook his head, letting me sigh.

'I came to show you this because, it's OUR cat!!' whaaaaat?! what does he mean we i didn't agree to this.

'WHAAAT?!' he just laughed. Again? Why does he laugh at everything i say?!

'Babe. We have a cat called Dusty, uhm.. Happy Birthday?'

'Awww thank you!!' i coo whilst going to hug him.

'wait. it's not my birthday!!'

******

(R/N) oh my gosh, guys this is a filler chapter! i know it's awful and i'm really sorry! but if you guys get any ideas, message me! Love you guys! - not perverted;)

Vote

Comment

Xxxx

PS have you seen Story Of My Life video?! i died. seriously! i cry everytime i watch it! difpwkfbskfo!!!