call #15

"hello?"

"trevor... hey."

"hi"

"what's up?"

"nothing much"

"you know what, forget small talk. i wanted to talked about our last call"

"what about it?"

"i'm sorry for about what i said. i didn't mean it. i was upset and drunk. it was the alcohol speaking! you aren't the reason for what has happened with rick. it was my choice to break up with him. it was my choice to deal with the aftermath. i--"

"may."

"yes?"

"you were right. i did ruin everything. you'd still be happy if i didn't start calling you"

"what, no! that's not true! you've changed my life in ways i didn't think someone ever--"

"like you said, drunken words are sober thoughts. i think it's best if we stop having these phone calls"

"trevor, listen- i don't want anyone to like me if they don't like me for me! you're one of the only people who's actually liked me for me. just like how you started calling me because you just needed someone to understand! i needed someone to understand as well. it was the alcohol! i don't care about rick or anyone that isn't my true friend! in fact, you're more than--"

"i have to go, bye may"

"trevor! don't you dare--"

he hung up before she could finish her sentence.

***

a/n: poor may :( .... please don't kill me

qotd: cheetos or doritos?