call #9

"hello?"

"trevor, hey, how's life? good? good. ok moving on. i think i have a lead on who you really are"

"ok, tell me."

"the last time we talked you said that you went out to eat with the guys from your lacrosse team, right?"

"yeah..."

"well, at the lacrosse game there were ten people on your school's team but at the cafe there was only 6 people. i knew three of them, tyler richardson, nick schwimmer and clark buckman. nick and clark mainly ordered for the whole group and they sounded nothing like the person on the other side of this call. one of the four other guys, including tyler, looked not even a day older than 16 so he was crossed off. so i am left with tyler, and the other two guys that i don't know the names of."

"um.. good observations"

"hold on... i'm scrolling through tyler's facebook right now"

"you're stalking him?"

"no! i am investigating"

"you should become a detective"

"that the plan"

"really?"

"yup"

"impressive"

"well shit. none of them are you. they don't even go to your school"

"darn" he said sarcastically

"gosh! i can't believe you let me believe for even a minute i was actually getting somewhere!"

"come on! i'm not going to help you with your manhunt for me!"

"god you're a dick"

"i can tell you one thing though"

"and what's that?"

"there was six people there, including myself and one of us is only 16. i've crossed one suspect off the list, now you have 5 left"

"you guys must've been one of the other table!" she paused, "but i barely knew any of the guys at that table. gosh there were so many groups of high schoolers that day, i barely remember any of them. i've been focusing on that group of guys that wasn't even the right one!"

"i'm sorry"

"there's nothing to apologize for"

"yes, there is. please don't stress yourself out so much about finding out who i am. trust me, the big reveal won't be as exciting as you think"

"it's not about how exciting it is. it's about finding out who i've grown to think as a friend"

"you think of me as your friend?"

"definitely! even if i don't know what you look like"

"may?"

"yeah?"

"you are a rare species of human"

"um.. i don't know what you mean"

"you're genuine"

***
a/n: fbwugbergginoignr THEY'RE SO CUTE OMG