15.Right There.

•QIN•

"Since you'll be attending school to tail Alexander Worthy, I made you a new passport with fake identifications." Tang said, handing Qin a leather cased booklet. "Your new name is Quinn. I figured it would be easier to remember since Quinn sounds so much like Qin. We can't have people calling you Qin anymore in public, only in our private hideout. And check the passport for more details. I'll send a guy to pick you up tomorrow morning from school. You'll be staying here for now, until we get the job done. Don't bicker over your rooms. You're all spies, not little kids. Anyway, I trust you will do the job well. I have the feeling you all will. Now, I have a few matters to take care off so I'll be heading back to the spy base."

Qin frowned. She wanted to say so many things to him but he left. "I don't want to be called Quinn. What's wrong with Qin?" She muttered under her breath.

She flipped open her passport. It had the American symbol on the cover. And she felled indignant. But she studied it anyway.

Her new name was Quinn Wellton. No longer Zhou Qin.

And her new age was 16. One year older than usual.

She was 'born' in Tennessee.

An American born Chinese.

She looked over at her acquaintances, WeiTing, Tze Xian, Lu Er, Izzy and David were sitting on the couch of their new 'house' and flipping over their passport booklets.

Nothing much changed for David's. Except that he was born in California and not China.

Izzy's passport had the same change.

Lu Er's new name was Lloyd. Qin couldn't pronounce it though. And went ahead with calling him Lo. It didn't bother Lu Er much. Since that wasn't his real name.

WeiTing looked calm as she saw that her name stated in the passport was Winnie. It felt weird to Qin. But she ceased herself before saying anything.

Tze Xian was the angriest one of all. He's eyes burned with fury as he read his name. Qin peeked over to see what it was and held back her laugh. Tze Xian's name was Trent. The others didn't seem to think of it as funny. But Quinn laughed anyway.

"What are you laughing at?" He asked, glaring at Qin fiercely.

"You're name is Trent." She said. Your. Name. Is. Trent." She repeated. And did it again a few more times.

He rolled his eyes at Quinn's childish accusations. "Shut up."

"Your name is Trent."

"What's wrong with that name?" He asked, getting impatient.

"Your name is Trent." She burst off laughing.

"Quinn. Sounds like Queen. Fits you, since you always go off demanding things and laughing at people like a rotten spoilt queen!" He shouted before sprinting upstairs of their new house and slamming the door so loud Quinn almost flinched.

Even so, she couldn't help but smirk. It felt fun teasing him and making him mad.

Winnie raised her eyebrow and let out a deep, long breath. Like a sigh, but longer. "You don't have to keep doing that. He's under loads of stress."

"I don't actually care." She replied as Winnie walked up the stairs slowly and knocked on the door. They haven't chosen any rooms yet. But Quinn was certain Tze Xian was going to pick the one with the door he just slammed. Quinn didn't care what room she had. She'd rather go back to China and become a drifter rather than sleep in an American's house, in America, with Americans as neighbours.