First cuss word

Tony;
[Age 5]
"SHIT!" Tony yelled hitting his knee on a table, the five year old Jackson looked up and laughed watching. "Shit shit shit shit!" He yelled as (Y/N) walled in.

"Anthony fucking Stark! What did you do?"

Steve;
[Age 13]
"Fucktards!" Mary yelled when she dropped a cup. "Language!" her dad yelled from a floor up.

Clint;
[Age 15]
"Shut up you cocksucker!" Taylor yelled over her xbox head set to her boyfriend who killer her in Mortal Kombat then laughed at her.

"TAYLOR LEIGH BARTON!" her dad yelled making her flinch. "Sorry daddy, i love yoouuu!"

Bruce;
Read the first word chapter lol.

Bucky;
[Age 14]
"Shes a fucking bitch. Then she decided to be an even bigger bitch and try t-" "Makayla Diana Barnes. Dont you ficking cuss in my house." Bucky said to his daughter who was on the phone.

"Dad. You just cussed. Great job." She sassed back and started talking again as Bucky glared at her back.

Pietro;
[Age 4]

"You Dipshit!" (Y/N) yell at the tv. Kathrine looked up at giggles making (y/n) look at her. "Dont even think about i-"

"Dipshit! Dipshit! Dipshit!" She yelled making (Y/n) sigh and take her toy away. "Do you want time out? No cussing again." She said making Kat pout and cross her little arms.

Wanda;
[Age 5]
Pietro left the tv on when he went to the kitchen when he was baby sitting Lilly for you two. She started watching and giggled when the people were fussing at each other. "Motherfucker!" Lilly yelled loudly as soon as Wanda and You walked in the house.

"PIETRO!!" You both yelled and glared at him till he ran out the house.

Natasha;
[Age 9]
"Mommy what does 'sucking dick' mean? These boys on the bus were talking bout it." Nathan asked at dinner making Nat chock on chicken(cock lol) and You spit out water.

"Something you dont ever need to know about. Now eat you dinner." Nat said after a few minutes.

Thor;
[Age 7]
"Fatherrrrr!!! I have a question!!" David yelled running through Stark Tower. Once he found him and everyone else in a room he jumpped on his fathers lap. "I heard someone talking about fucking. What does that mean?" He asked innocently.

Tony and Clint busted out laughing till Wanda and Nat kicked them. Steve turned read making bucky smirk and grab his hand. (Stucky♡) Thor looked around confused till (Y/n) whisperer in his ear. "Oh! Well you shall not be doing that for a very long long time son. Do not worry about it." He said blushing a bit.

Loki;
[Age 1]
"A mere bacraut!" (Asshole in old Norse) Loki yelled when (Y/N) was driving him and Sophia to the park and someone tried to pull out in front of you guys.

"A mer backat!" Sophia tried to say making you laugh and Loli roll his eyes and turned back to lightly hit her leg. "No cursing. You are a princess Sophia."
(Yes yes i know. Princess Sofia haha lol)