Child Talk.

(If you're a guy, for the guys just change it to be adopt instead of have like... make a baby.)

Tony;
He surprisingly brought it up first. You two were sitting at the table eating breakfast when he said. "Baby... we should have kids." Making you choke on your cereal and him start freak out. Once you calm down you shook you head. "If you can't save me for dying by a coco puff, you are not getting me knocked up." You said and started eating again. That didn't last long he literally grabbed you and pulled you to his bedroom you being a blushing mess.

Steve;
You two were out walking around the park eating ice cream talking when you brought it up. "Steve... do you think we should have kids? Not like now. But sometime?" You said and licked your ice cream. He thought about it for a moment blushing and nodded. "We could have a little us running around." He said smiling big.

Clint;
"Clinnnttt i need to talk to you." You had said throwing the test behind you. He walked in slowly and looked at you. "I didn't do it." He said making you laugh. "Come here. Clint do you ever want kids?" You asked playing with his hand as he sat by you. "I guess. I could teach them how to shot!" He said and smiled big. "Good. You got me pregnant." You said and kissed his cheek then left to get a drink leaving him frozen in shock on your bed.

Bruce;
You had tried to bring it up but he would always say he was busy till one day you pushed him onto the couch and sat on his lap. "We are fucking talking about this Bruce. We need to. I don't know why you're worried but it needs to stop." You said making him sigh and hold your waist. "What if something happens to you or the baby when you give birth..." he said and layed his head on your shoulder. You ran your hands through his hair and sighed. "Nothing will. I promise, and you can tell me i was right in eight months." You said making his head snap up to you, you nodded as he stared at you. He smiled big and kissed you then your stomach.

Bucky;
You two were layed back on the bed breathing heavy and sweating. "Dont ever tickle me again you asshole." You said to him and shoved his arm making him laugh and smvlose

"You love me..." he mumbled and pulled you close. "(Y/N)......we should have kids... little mini you running around and having my attitude." He said shocking you, you had never talked about kids to each other, even though you have been together for almost two years.

After a while you smiled and nodded slowly grabbing his hand softly. "Yeah... we should..." you both layed there for awhile thinking about your future child running around laughing and smiling.

Pietro;
He actually loves kids. I mean he kinda is one himself, but i don't think he was prepared when you brought up the topic one night after a...fun night. You were laying there beside him both of you panting a bit when you looked over at him. "Pietro? We should have a kid." You said making him look at you and stare for awhile. "As long as they have your eyes. But if its a girl she's staying in the house her whole life."

Wanda;
She was behind you one morning playing with your hair. "(Y/N)...we should adopt a baby." She said making you snap you head back at her. She moved your head back as she kept play. "Don't move stupid." She mumble as you thought about it. A little baby... Wanda and your own baby. You smiled and nodded a bit, mumbling in agreement.

Natasha;
You were coming back from a mission in the jet, when she grabbed your hand. "We should adopt a baby." She said making you jump and look at her. "Really?! I've been thinking the same thing!" You said and hugged her tight.

Thor;
Your friend had been bragging about how she was gonna have a baby one day when she was visiting. "Oh shut up! You're not the only pregnant person!" You yell crossing your arms. You heard loud foot step running before you were picked up and hugged tightly the sat down fast. "I must not hurt the baby! Forgive me (Y/N)." Thor said making you laugh. "Its fine.." you mumbled blushing.

Loki;
You had gone to visit your mom one day to tell her you thought you were pregnant and they first thing she said when you opened the door. "I can not believe your cousin Mary is pregnant! She so young, only a year older then you. What is happening to kids these days!" She said leading you in the house. You instantly decided not to tell her. When you got home you saw Loki sitting on the couch holding a little pink bear and a little blue bear.

"Wanda said she read you mind yesterday... it took me forever to find these stupid things..." he mumbled and looked up at you smiling with tears in his eyes. He stood up and hugged you tight.