How you hug

(All are gonna be taller cus im like 5' so i only know how to hug tall people...)

Tony;
He ALWAYS hugs you, and kisses you, and holds your hand. Anything really. He pulls you close to his chest and buries his face in your hair, with your head resting on his shoulder.

Steve;
He'll pick you up and holds you close burying his face in your neck your arms wrapped around him.

Clint;
He can be very cocky at times, most of the time he'll just give you a simple quick hug but other times, he'll grab you lift you so you wrap your legs around him and he'll bury his face in your chest. No matter who's around..

Bruce;
He's very shy about it, he's scared something will happen and 'the other guy' will come out and hurt you. So you wind up grabbing him and hugging his chest till he wraps his arms around you and kisses your head.

Bucky;
He remembers his old flirty ways, he'll grab your waist, pull you close and lean down to whisper how much he loves you. Except one time he went to talk and burped out of no where scaring himself and you.

Pietro;
He'll rest his hand on your hips or butt and pull you close, he kisses your head thats resting on his chest. Then sometimes he'll squeeze or hit your butt then run away laughing before you can get to him.

Wanda;
She'll wrap her arms around your shoulders and smile down at you, you wrap your arms around her waist and lays your foreheads together and stay like that for awhile.

Natasha;
She loved how you're not stick thin and to show that, she'll grab your hip pulling you close and runs her hands up and down your sides, she'll make you wrap your arms around her neck as she holds your hips

Thor;
Hes like what 6'3 and you're only 5' (go with it.) So he lovvveees to pick you up and hold you close to his chest, he'll kisses all over your face and buried him face in your neck as you play with his hair.

Loki;
He's doesn't always show affection but when he does, my god is it alot. He'll pulls you close holding your waist, swaying softly he'll whisper how much he love you and how he'd do anything for you in your ear. He'll kisses you softly or kiss your head.