Chapter Twenty One

~ Alex's P.O.V. ~

" Hey Alex? " He says.
I whip my head around, " Yeah? "
" Do you mind if I take picture of your hickey to show Andy? " he asks.
" Why not, " I reply.
" Thanks, babe, " he says kissing me on the cheek. I smile at the nickname.
He moves my sleeve and my bra strap, " Now you just chill out and look pretty. " he pulls out his phone and takes a picture of my bare shoulder.
" He's not going to tell anyone else about it is he? " I ask.
" Nah, and if he does I'll kill him, " he chuckles. " Don't worry about it. I won't let anyone hurt my precious little baby. " 
        He fixes my sleeve and bra strap. " Why don't you let me fix my own sleeve? "
       " Because, I know I give you butterflies when I touch you, " he whispers softly in my ear.
      " How did you know? " I ask.
       " Because I see the way you react when I do, " he says before planting a tiny kiss on my neck.
       I giggle softly, " You like that? "
      " Mhm, " I say as he plants kisses down my neck.
      He leaves kisses down my neck and when he reaches my shoulder he tugs on my shirt, " How about we even things up? " he asks with a crooked smile.
      " No, you're lucky I even let you give me one, " I say.
      " Come on, babe. You know I won't hurt you, " he says places his hand on my shoulder.
" How about you just deal with the fact that I'm not going to let you get in my pants, " I say crossing my arms.
" Don't be mad at me. You can't seriously be mad, " he says.
" I'm a little mad and very annoyed, " I move his hand off of my shoulder.
" Okay look, I'm sorry. I promise I won't do it again, " he said placing his arms around my waist. " So are we okay? "
" You won't try anything? " I ask.
" Won't try anything, " he answers.
" And you won't be a total jerk about it when I tell you that I don't want to do any of the things you want to do to me? " I asked.
" I won't be a jerk, " he nods. " So what do you say? "
" Sure, " I reply. " But, there will be a few things that I won't allow you to do. "
" That's okay as long as I have you, " he says kissing my neck.
" That's one of things you can't do, " I say.
He grabs my waist and lifts me into his arms, " There's nothing wrong with carrying you is there? "
" No, but there is something wrong with where you placed you hands, buddy, " I say.
" Jeez girl, you must be really mad, " he chuckles. " But it's kinda cute, " he says kissing me on the cheek.