Chapter Two

~ Christian's Point of View ~

         When the bell rang I dashed out of the room to the cafeteria. I scanned the room for Alex but I couldn't find the tiny bubbly girl anywhere.
        " Boo! " she shouts from behind me. I turned around and I'm met face to face Alex. She grabs my hand and leads me through the busy cafeteria. She stops at a table with two empty seats right next each other.
" Sup Twizzler, " said a girl with short black hair and brown eyes.
" Yo, what up Thumper, " Alex said hugging the girl.
" Who's the boy? " she asked.
       " Christian meet my friends, Mac, Haley, Shiloh, Astrid, and Megan. Guys this is Christian, he's new and he's awesome," Alex said.
So, Mac was Alex's best friend she had blonde hair with purple ends, hazel eyes, she was about five foot three, and she wore a Green Day shirt and choker.
" So this is the boy everyone has been seeing you with," Haley said bouncing her eyebrows.
" No, not now," Alex says.
" Who has a bigger one him or big daddy jo? " asked Shiloh.
" Will you two stop with the dirty jokes! " Astrid says looking annoyed.
" Sorry about that. My friends like to make dirty jokes," Alex explains.
" Ohhh, " I say.
" Yeah," Alex says.
I spent the entire period talking to Alex and her friends and when the bell
rang I didn't want to leave.
" So, I guess I'll see you later, " I said to her.
" Yeah, I'll see you later, " she says.
In my next class these three girls kept asking me questions. A few of them included " Are you from around here? " " Are you emo? " ( what is up with everyone asking me that) " Are you dating Alex? "
         Even Luke asked me if I knew Alex. I lied and pretended I didn't  know her because it was already my first day and I didn't want people making fun of me because I know the      " weird " or " creepy " girl. She's not weird and she's not creepy they just call her that because she's different.
        I think she's cool, cooler than anyone else at this school.
        When I got home the questions started flooding out of my mom's mouth.
         " How was your first day?  Did you make any friends? Did you see a cute girl? "
" Good. Yes. And no," I reply.
" That's great," she said. " So you made a friend?"
" Yeah, she's great," I say. I wanted to take that back as soon as I said it.
" it's a she? " my mom perked up.
" Yes, " I say.
" What's her name? What's she like? Is she cute? " she asked.
" Her name is Alex, she's nice, and she's kind of cute," I say.
" That's great, " she says.

        ~ Alex's Point of View ~

         I get home from school and my phone has several notifications, they were texts from my friend.

Mac : So?
     Me : So what?
     Mac : So are you going to invite Christian to sit with us again tomorrow?
      Me : Yeah.
     Mac : Oooooohhhhh!
     Me : No, he's new and doesn't have any friends and he's cool. So why wouldn't I invite him to sit with us?
     Mac : Whatever you say

     Why does Mac think I like Christian? Yeah, he's cool and all but I don't like him in that way. We're just friends that's all.