chapter thirteen

Dally’s POV

I left to go find Christy, I couldn’t take not being with her any loger. I decided to try Two bits first. When I walked in Two bit was passed out on the couch. I went over and shook Two bit. He might know where she is. “Hey Dall. What are you doing here this early in the mornin’? what did you do this time?” he said sleepily.  “It’s 2 in the afternoon. Do you know where Christy is?” “You could try her room. Other than that I have no clue.” I walked down the hallway,  I stopped when I heard someone crying. I pressed my ear to the door so I could hear better. It was Christy. I didn’t bother to nock, I just opened the door and walked in. I guess she didn’t hear me because she just continued crying staring at the floor. I walked over to her and sat down on the bed. I put my arm around. She looked up, and instead of pushing me away like I thought she would she just berried her head in my chest and continued crying. When it got quit, and she stopped crying I thought it would be the perfect time to tell her how sorry I was. “I came over here to tell you that what happened with Sylvia was a big mistake and that it didn’t mean anything to me. I miss you so much. And these pass few days without you have been hell. And I realized something. I love you Christy.” She looked up at me and smiled. “I love you too. So are we back together?” Wow, I never thought she would be the one to ask that. “Defiantly.” She smiled again and kissed me. God, I missed this.

Normal POV

I had missed Dally so much. There was no way I could stay mad at him. I thought I was dreaming when he said he loved me. But I guess everyone can change. Even Dallas Winston.

Sorry its short! Nxt chapter will be better thnx for reading!