Chapter 5- that one slut

Jordan P.O.V

I woke up and sat up lazily, Getting up was like a nightmare to me because nothing good comes out of it, and I know I won't be waking up one day, but let's not break the mood already, I rolled of the bed and walked like a dog to the bathroom.

Hopping into the bathtub and took a nice worm shower, I love taking showers before classes start, as it gives me time to think, showers are the best place to think, am I right!. Getting out of the tub and rapt a towel around myself and walked to the sink and brushed my teeth, after I done my makeup, I headed to my room.

Walked to my wardrobe and picked out my chosen clothes, which is white short length top with a red and black tigers face on the middle, black ripped up jeans, black and white converse and a black jacket.

I then walked to my desk that has my hair supplies and jewellery. I styled my hair the way I always do it. I grabbed my black brackets and putted them on, after that I grabbed my black cross necklace and putted that on.

Grabbed my bag and headed out of my room I sat on the sofa and turned the TVs on, waiting for the others, which is surprising because normally they are first then me and Brin normally wakes me up in her annoying voice.

"Boo" I turned around to see Brin and smiled and waved "aww, how didn't you get scared" I laughed and shrugged "only X could scare yah, am I right?" I nodded "well she doesn't scare me" I laughed my ass off because I know she scared of X as well as I am.

*Ring Ring* Brian and I looked at each other as her phone went of, she picked it up and and answered "Hello" she put the phone on speaker *You better watch out* both of our faces went pale "Who is this" Brin said.

"Me of corse" me and Brin screamed and jumped on the sofa and looked at x and slowly our screams are fading out, she laughed and put her phone in her bag "You should of seen your faces" x said as Brin grabbed her phone and put it in her bag.

"that wasn't even funny, you scared me to death" Brin said as I nodded, even tho it was pretty funny because, Brin said she was never scared of her and she screamed, but it was kinda scary as well, as I never expect her to do that, it's scary to even think of how she does that to scare us.

"lets go to class or we will be later and you don't want to make the art teacher mad" x laughed which made me pissed off that I have art first, ok first things first I chose art because I was good at it in school and I thought it will be good and all but my teacher hates me, so I do computerising as well, which is surprising because this dude has the same schedule then me, but ad least he has math and English in different class then me.

We walked out of our dorm and went to out of the girls dorm rooms and went inside the collage and headed to art class and We sat down in our seats, i sit alone because my teacher hates me so she wants me to sit alone. I started to doodle on my art book, when she started to talk about the art stuff, I stopped and pay attention, ok I do pay attention sometimes.

There was a buzz on my phone as I sighed and grabbed it from my pocket, hiding it from the teacher. I looked at at the ID, it was from unknown, who might that be?.

From Unknown:
To Jordan: stay away from, Adrian, you slut

Who would that be?, And why does this person want me to stay away from Adrian? Wait a minute, did that person called me a slut?, there is always this one person who keeps on calling me slut, Jenny.

"And why are you late?" My eyes shot open to see Adrian standing in the front, oh I didn't realise he was here, but I don't care, I have more important stuff to deal, like talking to the biggest slut in the college and no am not scared of that whore, the reason I wanna talk to her? Is because she needs to understand I don't wanna go out with anyone.