Chapter 4- little chap

Jordan Point of View

I looked out of the window to see night sky, I love to look out the window when it's night time, every time I look outside when it's night, it fills like my dad was looking down at me and smiling, telling me to 'keep on going' I have these words because he always use to tell me at night so now I look out the window and hear the words.

I walked out of my room to hear nothing except my footsteps clapping on the ground quietly. A I was in the bathroom and turned the light on, as soon I made my first 2 steps I saw myself in the mirror, I hated everything about me not because of how I look some people say I actually look pretty Evan tho am an emo, it's just the way my life was made in general, because my mum doesn't care about me since she started to date this rich guy, my dad died when I was 8 years old, I hadn't had a lot of friends in my old schools, I just hate the way my life was made. I saw tears dripping down my eyes, I hated my life so much, I soon will die anyway because of the cancer thing.

I cleaned myself and walked out of the bathroom to walk to my bedroom I walked in and walked to my bed, to lay under the duvet, I closed my eyes and let the night take over me.
___________________________

Sorry if am late and hope you did like the little chapter, and yes the little chapter was for purpose, because it shown what she sometimes does at night.

If you like the chapter vote and comment :)

-Blossickfan-