Chapter 1-new guy

Hello readers before we start I want to say this is my new book I will be righting but first think first this is not a blossick fanfiction it's made by me I thought I could make something not just blossick Evan tho I am a blossick fan and I just make blossick book but I want to try something knew and i won't stop righting the others books it's just I am kinder busy right know but I'll go back to it and post it so you can read the next chapter.

Hope you like this book because I was looking forward to do something else than blossick hope you'll like it and comment and vote
----------------------------------------------
Chapter 1- new guy
Jordan point of view

"Get up or you'll be late Jordan" I heard my best friend, Brin shout from downstairs. Hello am Jordan Russo if you hadn't known me I am 17 to be in fact But some people think am 18 because of how I look I don't really know why.

i opened my eyes and sat up. I looked around for no reason looked at my clock 07:30. Shit am going to be late I forced myself to get out of my bed ran to the bathroom took a really quick shower. Got out of the bath tub. Rapped a towel around my body then walked to the sink brushed my teeth and brushed my hair with my brush. I got out of the bathroom. Ran to my room got quickly change into black leggings, black top that's says 'get out of my way' in big bold white righting, worn a black choker neckless, black socks, black converse, some black bracelets and black skull neckless I went to my mirror I looked like an emo  with this clothes and hair, well pretty much I am a emo. i walked fast to my makeup set and put on some foundation, black mascara, black eyeliner, black lipstick. I got my black bag along with my black iPhone 6 and ran downstairs.

"Ok am ready Brin" she nodded and smiled. This is my friend Brin she is the fun type girl she loves to party but when it comes to being late she is really angry I don't really get why but how should I know "where is x".

"Over here" I looked behind me and there she was stood at the back I jumped in shock. This girl is really freaky she is the girl that you could get scared of because when you say here name she is right behind you and it's really scary. If your wondering why her name is x I don't know, she wants to hide her real name, I don't Evan know what her real name is, same goes to Brin.

"Jeez girl. don't scare me like that" she shrugged and just smirked "let's go" we walked out of our dorm and walked to our class and it's art. I don't really like are its really stupid (not really its my favourite lesson in realty)

I walked in sat on my own next to the window and didn't pay no attention to the teacher at all in this lesson. I never Liston to the teachers here because they only talk about the same thing over and over its getting really boring. I wish I could stay in my cabin and relax in my bed but no back to school. I wish I could go back home but I can't my dad is not there. I sadden at the thoughts of my dad.

"We have a new student" I looked straight up what the he'll I don't want to see no new student around but I guess this will change if he or she will be here. "Come in" I looked straight at the door a guy walked in he was tall and muscular had dark brown hair, yellowish eyes. Wait yellow that is impossible to have yellow but I don't care and pale well he doesn't go out in sun. he is just some new playboy I guess by the look of it all the girls are drooling over him. I rolled my eyes and look back at my desk took my phone out and texted my friends on chat.

From Jordan
To x: hey what your doing.

From x
To Jordan: nothing just looking at Brin I think she is drooling on that new guy. Don't worry nothing to worry about its just normal.

Yup it is normal for her to drool over a guy she is the romantic and crazy girl. When she sees a cute guy she just comes up to him and flirts with him that just topical Brin.