Chapter 1

( A/N This is going to be in Stiles POV unless said)

I came into Derek's loft when everyone else was just settling in, hey at least I'm not late this time! And when I say everyone i mean on the one couch there was Scott, Allison, and Isaac all talking, Boyd and Erica were cuddling on the floor with blankets, and then there was Lydia and Jackson on the other couch. Oh and how could I forget mr. Sourwolf sitting all by his lonesome self in the lazy boy chair reading a book that I couldn't see the cover of.
I say my hellos then head straight to the kitchen to make my pack some dinner. I decide to make pancakes because pancakes are good and nobody was here to stop me. After I make about 2 dozen pancakes and some bacon, I set the table (what were not going to eat in the living room like animals or something). "DINNER'S DONE!" I call, and all I hear are footsteps and people shoving and yelping at each other.
Once we were all sitting down, Scott, Allison, and Lydia on one side. Boyd, Erica, Jackson, and Isaac on the other, him of course sitting closest to me at the end of the table with Derek sitting right across from me at the other end of the table. The pack digs in while me being the only normal one here eats like an actual human being. When they all calm down we finish dinner with small talk mostly. Well they do, I get lost in my own thoughts thinking about how my friends need a break from all this supernatural crap, we all do. Hey, maybe we should go on a road trip to Lydia's beach house! Oh my god that sounds nice. I'll have to ask her about it first though she will most likely agree to it because she's probly just as sick of this supernatural crap as the rest of us. It's also summer, a great time to go on a mini vacation..... "STILES!" "WHAT!" "We've been trying to get your attention for like a minute man, what's up?" "Nothing Scotty boy, just thinking" as I look around everybody is just starting to finish so I get up to take everyone's dishes off the table to put them in the sink. Heading to the kitchen I hear them all say thanks for dinner, that may have made me smile a bit.