Survey # 14 :D .

SURVEY # 14 :D ! So, this one is kind of like the vacation one only this time we're going camping and bring extra people :D .

- Love, Katarina[:!

Survey # 14 :

Who’s coming?

1. - Me .

2. - Charli .

3. - Jacquelyn .

4. - Kieli .

5. - Johnette .

6. - Ryan .

7. - Chase .

Roadtrip there:

1. Who’s never been camping before? - me and idk about my friends loll .

2. Who’s sitting where?

Driver: Chase .

Shotgun: Ryan .

Backseat: Charli .

Backseat 2: Jacquelyn .

Middle Backseat: Johnette .

Whos in the trunk/boot: me and kieli ' cause it's fun sitting in the trunk :D .

3. You stop at a gas station for snacks, who gets what? - Me : Hot cheeto fries , an icee, and a sprite . - Kieli : some sort of chocolate and an icee . - Charli , Johnette, and Jacquelyn : icees . - Ryan and Chase : EVERYTHING -.- .

At the Campgrounds:

1. Who complains that there won’t be enough electrical outlets for their hair straightener, blow dryer, phone charger, etc. at the campground washrooms?

ALL THE GIRLS -.- .

2. You encounter a bear. Who remains calm, who immediately starts screaming and has a mental breakdown, and who chases after the bear with a tranquilizer gun?

- Calm person : Chase . - Screaming person : Ryan and me, Kieli, and Jacquelyn . - Gun person : Charli lmfaao .

3. Time for a hike!

Who would rather sit behind and “guard the campground”? - Johnette loll .

Who’s leading? - Probably Charli .

Who’s arguing over which way you should go? - Me and Kieli loll .

Who wanders off, gets lost, and ends up having the forest rangers come save them? - Me and Kieli loll .

Who purposely tries to sneak away? - Jacquelyn loll .

4. Canoeing. Who:

Is too scared to get in the canoe? - Me lmfao .

Loses a paddle in the middle of the lake? - Ryan loll .

Who has been snapping pictures the whole canoe ride? - Kieli loll .

Who’s been purposely trying to tip the canoe? - Chase is trying to tip it over to make Ryan fall in ;D .

5. Campfire. Who:

Nearly burns down the entire forest trying to start the campfire? - Me -.- .

Who starts singing campfire songs so loud that the neighbouring campers report you to the forest rangers? - ew nobody

Who eats all of the smores/marshmellows/hotdogs? - Chase lmfao .

Who forgets to put out the fire when everyone goes to bed and is reported yet again to the forest rangers? - Johnette -.- .

6. Who’s sleeping where?

Campervan: Charli and Jacquelyn and Johnette .

Tent: Me and Kieli .

In a tree: Chase .

Outside: Ryan loll .

7. Who ends up waking up in the middle of the lake on an air mattress like Meredith in “The Parent Trap”? LMFAO , Ryan !

Time to go home!

1. Who sleeps all the way home? - Charli .

2. Who won’t stop talking? - Kieli loll .

3. Whos singing at the top of their lungs to the radio all the way home? - ME :D !

4. Who do you realize you forgot after you get back home? - Ryan , LMFAO . We left him on the lake[;.

Lol, that one was really fun ! Love you <3!