Six

"Um. Now's not the best time..." she gave me a glare and I sighed and let her in.

"You're planning on leaving me aren't you?" I sighed again and nodded. "Why?" Harry entered the room, grinning.

"He said he approves of me as your boyfriend, Lou. As long as I don't-" he caught sight of Danielle and paled. I was positive I lost the color in my skin to. Well now it's out there. Harry's your boyfriend. She knows why you're leaving her. Danielle looked between the two of us, close to tears. I noticed Harry had changed into some normal clothes.

"Its always been him, hasn't it?" she whispered at me and I nodded again.

"I'm so sorry. I never meant for you to find out this way." I said, glancing at Harry who was still frozen in a horror induced shock. He probably thinks he just fucked up very very badly. All he did was speed up the inevitable. Oh and another thing that's inevitable- mum finding out about this.

"No, I understand. I know you're a sweet guy, Louis. You'd never intentionally hurt me. We're officially over then, huh?"

"Yeah. I'm sorry, Dani. I never meant to fall in love with him. I was planning on marrying you." I said, trying to make the situation sound better.

"Jay told me that you were doing this for her, because you love her enough to respect her wishes to marry a girl once in your life." I gasped.

"Mum told you all that?" she nodded.

"Are you okay, Louis? Does He make you happy?" I was puzzled by the question and how calm she was being.

"Yes. He's the best thing that's ever happened to me. He makes me incredibly happy, Dani." she smiled and turned to Harry.

"You hurt him, you'll have me to answer to." she threatened with a smile. Harry blinked and managed a small smile.

"Trust me, I have no intentions to hurt him. In fact Liam just promised to chop my balls off and throw them in the sea if I so much as make Louis cry." I smiled fondly. Liam always had my back.

"And I'll help him. Oh, I'm glad you're happy, Lou. Even If its not with me. I should go. Goodbye, Louis." Danielle gave me a hug and smiled again at Harry.

"Bye, Harry." we said goodbye and I closed the front door behind her.

"It's over?" Harry whispered from behind me. I turned around and nodded, smiling.

"It's over. We're free." I said and Harry broke out into a grin. He kissed me hard and picked me up, swinging me in circles as he went.

"I can tell everyone that Louis Tomlinson belongs to me!" he was absolutely ecstatic, and I knew my grin matched his because I was happy beyond words.

"All that's left is facing my mother." I said, which sobered my mood slightly.

"Hey, no more frowning today. Today is a great day. You're officially mine, baby. I can do whatever I want with and to you." he got a wicked look in his eyes and grinned his mischevious smile I loved so much.

"You could do whatever you wanted to me before, Mr. Styles." I said, recalling that he had that look when I first met him.

"Right now I want to take you upstairs and make you scream." he said and my breath hitched.

"Do it." I breathed and he grinned.

"Trust me, I'd love to do just that, but unfortunately, I have to go to work." I frowned.

"You work at the strip club tonight?" He nodded, his expression turning into guilt.

"Yeah, it's my week. Only two more days until my next week off." I pursed lips into a scowl.