One

Louis' POV

I woke up with a groan. I had a pounding headache. How much did Liam get me to drink last night? I got up, ignoring the protesting throb in my skull and got a drink of water from the kitchen. My kitchen. Strange, I didn't remember coming home the night before. I took some aspirin and crawled back into bed, cuddling the warm body next to me. Body? I looked over to see a sleeping boy, he couldn't be any older than 23. He rolled over, still asleep, and the covers fell off of his waist. He was naked. Naked. In my bed. Oh God. I didn't... Did I? He opened his eyes lazily. He gave me a sleepy grin.

"Morning." he sat up, wincing slightly. "Do you have any Advils? I've got a bit of a headache." I nodded and got him some, letting him use my water glass.

"Do you have any idea what happened last night?" I asked, all too aware that we were both sitting naked on my bed. He peered at me curiously, his eyes a very pretty green color. Pretty? Get a hold of yourself, Tomlinson.

"Well, I think it's safe to say that we definitely had sex. You must've been pretty hammered. What is the last thing you remember?" interesting question. What was the last thing I remembered? I'm at the strip club with Liam and a small group of friends for my bachelor party. Danielle would flip out if she knew I was here. Liam sits me down in the chair in the center of the private room. A whole group of male strippers enter. I gape, open mouthed, while trying to muster enough willpower to glare at Liam. What's his game? Get me drunk so I end up feeling up one of these men? I stare at them. All relatively decent looking, a bit too muscular, and all wearing next to nothing for clothes.

"Liam. What the actual Fuck is going on here?" I manage to finally achieve a glare in his direction, but he only smiles.

"Oh these aren't for you, Lou. These are for us. Yours is still coming, most requested man in the building for your special night. Oh, here he comes now." the rest of the strippers disperse around the room as the boy enters. He's HOT. Super hot. Just the right amount of muscle, tattoos litter his chest and arm, short curly hair, a mischievous, dimply smile, and a wicked glint in his eyes. He moves towards me. I let my eyes wander down his body. Damn. He gets on my lap.

"Bachelor party, huh?" he asks, his voice husky and low. I nod, my mouth all of a sudden dry.

"Drink this. Let's forget about your upcoming wedding and have some fun." he says, handing me a blue drink he seemed to have pulled out of thing air. I knock it back and it burns my throat. I let my hands wander around his chest and thighs, he is grinding on me slowly in some perverse dance. We kiss and I break away to down my tenth blue cocktail. Then everything is black.

"Shit!" I shout. The stripper jumps.

"What? What did you remember?"

"I cheated. Holy Fuck I cheated. I got drunk and fucked a stripper. I'm supposed to be getting married in two weeks and I fucked some random guy!" Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. He places a hand on my arm, in an attempt to calm me down, I guess.

"First of all, this random guy has a name. Hi, I'm Harry and we had sex last night. Second, you were drunk, and I was a little tipsy myself. No one has to know. One night stand. Our little secret." Harry said. Harry. I liked that name. I shifted uncomfortably on the bed, wincing slightly this time because of a dull ache in my ass. I bottomed? I always thought I'd be a top. Harry gave me a look of concern.

"You alright?" I shook my head.

"I got fucked by you." he raised and eyebrow.

"Yeah and then you fucked me. You sure your alright man?" we fucked each other. Shit. He needed to leave.