-Chapter 9: Carolling

~So this is my Christmas present for you guys...I tried to make it cute & sweet as much as I could, but I felt like I did that enough in the last chapter. Anyways, please comment and vote on the story! I've got 3 chapters left for you all and I feel like you don't love this story anymore! So this time, I'm going to ask this from you all:

-5 votes, 8 comments and 50 reads- Can you do that for me? TELL YOUR FRIENDS. Oh yes, and answer this question in the comments:

If you wanted me to write another story, what would you want me write about? (And say why if you can :))

Make sure you tell me your answer and also tell me what you like about this story or about the chapter or just basically anything that you like about the characters! <3 Love you!

P.S The YouTube video on the side is the actual version of Pretty Girl Rock by Keri Hilson :)

---

 21st December, 2011

*Taylor’s P.O.V*

“AH JUSTIN! DON’T HURT ME!” I exclaimed running away from him. See, Justin was trying to tickle me and me does not like being tickled. Why? Because I laugh too much already, why make me laugh more? I tried to lose him, so I hid behind the couch in the living room. I heard Justin walk in.

“Oh Taylor…You know I’ll find you. I won’t stop until I find, my runaway love…” He sang and I peeked out from behind it, seeing what he was doing. I quietly laughed…but I probably wasn’t quiet enough. “I FOUND YOU!” He exclaimed, picking me up and placing me on the couch. Luckily, Chaz, Ryan and Nat came into the living room before Justin had the chance to tickle me.

“Okay you two, we know you love each other…but go do that in a room.” Ryan said, smirking at the same time.

“Oh Ryan, you’re just jealous.” Justin joked, while giving Nat a hug and did the BFF handshake he had with Chaz and Ryan. But don’t get me wrong, Ryan has a girlfriend…she’s just not here anymore-she died in a car accident while we were on tour. Ryan was depressed for weeks because he never got to say goodbye to her. His relationship status on Facebook still says that he’s in a relationship with her. If that’s not true love…I honestly don’t know what is.

“Okay you two. Justin, go play video games with those two. Nat and I are going shopping!” I smiled, giving Justin a kiss on the cheek before walking towards the direction of the door. I pulled on my light brown Uggs and my coat, heading outside and waiting for Natalie by her car.

***

“Okay, you REALLY need a new dress for Christmas Eve. And maybe a new pair of shoes too…” Nat thought for a minute, as we walked into the mall in London-Ontario-looking around for amazing dresses for me for Christmas Eve. Why? I do not know. I personally don’t think that I need a new dress and a new pair of shoes…I’m fine with the ones I have.

“I do not need a new dress. Or new shoes.” I stated, gazing around for a McDonalds. Oh God, I’m starving here. Dresses and shoes can wait.

Nat chuckled. “Oh Tay. You do need a new dress. Don’t you think how amazed Justin will be once he sees you in a stunning and sexy dress on Christmas Eve?” I froze for a second, thinking about how Justin would react.

“Well, when you put it that way…” I smiled and so did Nat and she pulled me across the mall to a dress store on the opposite side. She’s lucky that she’s my best friend.

“Okayyyyyyy! Here we are! One of the best dress shops in the city.” Nat blurted out as we walked into the store. Half the people stared, but obviously didn’t recognize who we were-thank the Lord.